seven

"Lunaaaa get out of my room." Mars whined at her. Luna was in his room trying to find something...Her most loved object..Her phone.. "No Im going to find it".."You wont be able to" Luna glared at him " and why is this?" She asked him..." I have it" He smirked.."GIVE IT BACK"..."No" he smirks..."Please?" Luna makes her cutest puppy dog face.."No. It wont work" Luna pouts. "Hey luna wheres syler?".."Oh ? She was carried off by some guy I think his name was liam or Llama I belive something like that..she said to call the cops or something like that but how bad could it be?" (Sorry sysy...heh..) Luna see the black case of her phone..her leans over and grabs it running off into her room with Mars after her..."Hey come back I was just about to love chuu!" Oh god no not again im calling of the 911. Luna turns on her phone and makes a call to syler...There was a sound at the end "Yessss?"...It sounded like a boy.."Who is this??"..."Liam" Oh no that liam..fuck "Wheres syler" There was a laugh " In bed sleeping" The sounds of moving around was in the air "Lies" Luna hisses and shuts off her phone racing as fast as she can to sylers house being next to hers it worked out well. Luna walked into the door being it was unlocked and busted into sylers room like a badass may I add. " GET YO NASTY HANDS OFF SYLER" Luna yelled at him grabbing his ear like a mother would a child but luna pulled as she stomped out of sylers room and kicked him out of the house..really kicking him..and locking the door she walks back into sylers room. "Hey" Syler looked at her "Hi"..."Wanna play Minecraft?"...Luna looked at her sideways " Meh sure.." and then they started to play talking about mars...(Dont know why ;3 lu likes to rant about him) And how syler needed to get a body gard to keep liam away..(:3) Luna pouting every time she died and syler blowing up shit..The day was fun...