⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ςнαρтєя 𝟭𝟬 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Start from the beginning

"AHHHH!!! NARUTO!? SAKURA!? SAIII!!! CATCH ME!!"

I turn my body and stare into the seemingly deep-less and dark ravine and turn my head as Sai landed on the edge of a small cliff that hung on the right side of the wall. He whips around and looks at me as we pass each other with my hand reaching out.

The wind hitting my face made me feel lightheaded and my eyes began to close from the dryness the air caused it to feel. The last thing I remember is the clasp of a soft hand grabbing my wrist and the feeling of my shoulder dislocating from my neck at the force of the pull. The pain seemed almost foreign to me from the numbness it fell under before my mind dozed off in complete darkness and quiet.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

The feeling of my shoulder being moved around made me wince slightly in pain until a scream escapes my mouth and I bolted up. The loud pop in my shoulder was enough to kick the lack of adrenaline back into my system. I rub my shoulder and look around until my eyes laid upon the ANBU boy.

"Sai..?What happened here?"

"It appears we have been trapped by the enemy, we should find a way out and try to meet up with the others." He replies with a small smile before standing up and extending a hand my way. I gratefully take it and not let go as we walk through the cavern. When I was passed out Sai had tried to escape with his drawn bird but the ravine had suddenly closed off, trapping us inside the earth. We continue to run around the maze with areas suddenly being blocked off by falling rocks and rubble.

We finally stop and I gently pull away from Sai's hand and put my them both on my knees letting myself catch a breath or two.

"Jeez-*huff* This place is impossible to get around-"

I groan in irritation and lift my hand above me until fire engulfs them down to my wrists.

"If we can't FIND a way out of here, then I'll MAKE one!" I grit out and jump up punching the curling as rocks broke apart and fell only to be replenished again by something unknown. I yell out in frustration and continue to punch until my knuckles bled and my arms grew weak. I fall down on my feet and rub the blood off with my clothes, not caring about anything anymore.

"That was a hopeful attempt Y/N!"

"Not now ANBU's slave, I'm pissed off right now."

Sai blinks a couple of times before thinking to himself. I look at him boringly until he looks at me and behind to walk closer. My eyes grow wide from the sudden embrace of the boy. The aura of ink and paper filling my nostrils since my head was buried in his shoulder. I didn't mind the smell but I was confused from the action.

"When a comrade is in distress, it is wise to show some comfort and understanding."

"So I've heard..."

We stay like that for a couple minutes, mainly due to Sai's awkwardness and my mind deep in thought. He taps my shoulder asking me to release him and I gasp softly, letting him breathe again. He rubs the area until he feel around his backpack, his eyes going a little wide.

"What is it?"

"Turn around Y/N."

I feel goosebumps rises down my back and a blush rising around my ears.

"W-what!?"

"There's a chip attached to us, that probably how our enemy knows our whereabouts."

I tilt my head and turn around as Sai touch my backpack, removing something with the sound of a 'click'.

"I'll make ink clone, you should make a clone too. We will attach these to them and continue to look."

I nod my head and make a water clone from a couple of water pouches I had in my backpack. I made sure to pack a lot, and I mean, A LOT, of water in case of situations like this. I'm prepared for about anything!

My water clone nods her head and we attach our devices to them, letting them know what is happen before they run off in the opposite direction.

"Are you ready Sai?" I sarcastically remark only for him to take it seriously and nod his head in agreement before running off.

'Oh jeez, this is going to take a while...'

I sigh and run after the artist.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

I'm trying my best to write and update weekly for now on since I have to keep up in school. Meaning this semester I can't have missing assignments...I mean none...🥺😭✋I'll update or write after school hours and on weekends when I can and publish if the word limit is over 1350. Hope school is treating y'all well❤️🥺