⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ςнαρтєя 𝟲 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Start from the beginning

I scoff dramatically as Sakura laughs.

"That's never going to happen," Sakura states, "If you even have time to daydream about that, you should be studying ninjutsu."

"Yea, like I'd study..." Naruto mumbles to himself. He complains about Sai and Sakura hanging in the library together and in reply Sakura calls him a dummy, making me chuckle evily but then Sakura turns to me making my face slightly pale.

"And you are the influencer! Dummy number two." Sakura smiles out. A fake tear runs down my cheeks sarcastically and I slump down.

"You're targeting me too..?" Sakura giggles out and wraps her arm around my neck. I raise an eyebrow at her unexpected action of 'affection'. Sai stares at us, observing the situation.

"Um...N-Naruto, Sakura, Y-Y/N?" We all turn our attention towards the pale male as he scratches his face nervously.

"Do you mind if I j-join your conversation?" We all look questionably at each other. I smile at Sai and nod my head.

"Of course you can! You don't have to ask, ya know!" I tell him. Sai looks at the ground and twiddles with his fingers.

"It's just- I read in a book once about how to make others feel at ease around you. The book says how to approach people or to use nicknames and terms of endearment. It said doing that would breed familiarity and might even lead to friendship."

We watch as Sai blushes slightly at how embarrassing it was to have to read about how to make friends. Naruto smiles and puts his hands behind his head.

"Gee, Sai! I never knew you thought about stuff like that.!"

Sakura agrees pointing out that was the reason Sai was at the library. Sai nods shyly saying he was trying to come up with nicknames for the three of us. I feel my mouth part a little at what he was doing. He really wanted friends huh? I smile to myself and listen to Sai saying he couldn't think of anything.

"I'll try to be more casual." Sai states walking forward. Naruto tells Sai not to put much thought into it and that nicknames come naturally. Sakura gives some not so very helpful examples and Sai nods his head thinking before looking between the blossomed hair girl and I. My cheeks give off a tiny of pink as I am stared up and down by the awkward boy.

"I get it now! Thank you for the advice...ugly."

Sakura stands still for a couple seconds as both Naruto and I start to freak out and I run to hold Sakura back the second she tries to charge at Sai.

"AHHHHH! LET ME AT HIM! LET ME AT HIM!"

I struggle to hold Sakura back and Sai smiles the whole time, not understanding the situation.

"Why are you holding her back, gorgeous?"

I feel my whole face heat up and turn my head, letting my guard down.

"W-wh-what? W-what did you just say?" I am pushed to the floor and Sakura punches both Sai and Naruto for some reason.

"OOOOW! Sakura...why'd you hit me too...?"

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

"It's nice to see you again, Y/N."

I smile at back and Kakashi, sitting down in a chair before Kakashi turns his gaze following my gaze until it landed on the page he was reading.

"Wow Kakashi Sensei, you haven't changed a bit huh?" Kakashi quickly closes his book and clears his throat making me smirk.

"Hey wait- wasn't that the book you were reading during our Genin Exam against you??"

"N-no! Of course not."

I start giggling making Kakashi Sensei blush profusely as sweat dripped down his face like a river. He then straightens up and looks at Sai.

"So, you're the new team member. Sai was it? Nice to meet you."

Naruto and Sai continue to run their cheeks where they were hit and Sai simply replies with a 'sir.'

"Sakura, Y/N, come here a second." We walk over and he put his hand out towards our ears.

"Those tsp seem...hurt. Did they get into a fight or something? With Naruto's temper I can imagine-"

"Oh no!," Sakura nervously chuckles, "We are getting along just dandy!" I scoff at her cover up and gently raise my hand.

"Go ahead Y/N." I smile lightly and Sakura then drop it just as quick.

"Sai called Sakura ugly."

Kakashi's eyes go wide and he coughs a little at my sudden comment.

"Ehem, well. I won't question it then..."

Everyone goes into silence and I knew what they were thinking. I frown and look up at Naruto as he spoke.

"I want to get him back but...Sasuke is too strong for me.."

"Then I guess you will just have to get stronger than Sasuke." Kakashi simply states, opening and reading his book where he left off.

'How can he keep a straight face while reading something like that!?'

I slump down at the thought and continue to listen to Kakashi's plan to get Naruto stronger which actually wasn't that bad. Naruto might even surpass Kakashi Sensei if he succeeds but it would be extremely hard to master.

The door swings open and he turns out head to see Team 10 walks into the room.

"Well, well, well, hello there. Naruto, Sakura...Y/N? Well what a surprise."

"I'd say the same to you, Shikamaru."

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

- who watches Vezypoo and/or Malachichi?👉👈