Enemies To Lovers

WARNING: SMUT

Y/N's POV:

I've been in the Glade for almost a year now and, since the day I arrived, Minho, the Keeper of the Runners and also the most annoying and irritating guy from all this amount of teenagers trapped together with me, was malicious and mean to me and I still have no idea why.

We don't talk, we're not friends so what's his problem?

Even if he's good-looking and might be considered also hot, I still hate him and no one can change that.

He hates me too so it's a mutual feeling between us.

In the beginning, I tried to be nice to him but when I saw that it doesn't have any effect and he keeps being the same, I gave up and started to treat him like he treated me.

The most surprising thing is that he didn't try to touch me like others did.

He could just use me for his needs and then act like nothing happened.

But he didn't even look at me once with that weird and obvious grin or smirk as the rest of the boys. He never flirted with me either.

Maybe because he thinks that he's way too good for me. His ego is exasperating.

Gladly, Alby added some new rules that consist of everyone keeping their hands away from me. The price for breaking them is the worst thing that can happen to someone. Banishment.

And it's good because everyone's afraid of spending a whole night with the Grievers.

Minho probably doesn't try this because he thinks that the world needs a perfection like him.

He always shows off in front of the others and I have to admit that there's a very little glint of truth in his dreamy words.

He is well built and also handsome. Not like the other Gladers. And also strong. He beats Gally's ass at every bonfire we make.

I wanted to fight against him too but I knew I'd just lose in the first minute. He just has to lift me up and throw me on the ground and then come over me to keep me in place.

I'm not heavy for the boys. That's why I feel vulnerable and weak around them.

--------------------------------------------

I woke up in my shabby room for another day in this cursed place, where I'll do mostly nothing as usual.

As a Med-jack, I have plenty of time for myself because the boys started to be more careful so they don't get injured that much as before.

In this free time, I read. The Creators sent me books after I requested that in a note I've thrown inside the Box some months ago.

It's a nice way to spend my days here, alone, in the observation tower from where I can watch the whole Glade and all the boys from around.

I stretched my body after rubbing my eyes, getting up slowly so I could change into other clothes.

As I was done, I grabbed my hairbrush so I could go into the bathroom where a mirror was resting on a wall.

I thought about asking for a new one so I can put it in my own room but I still didn't implement that.

Once I got inside, I heard one of the showers so it meant that someone else was in there too.

I just ignored it, heading right in front of me to the mirror, passing the showers from my left.

My hair was messy and tangled, but as soon as I began brushing and arranging it, its beauty and softness started to reappear.