Weird Desire

WARNING: SMUT

Okay so this is like the longest, and I mean LONGEST one-shot that I've ever written. I don't know how good it is because it all started from a shitty idea I had almost a year ago, around the time I first started to write this kind of stuff so yeah. I hope you'll enjoy reading this and I also pray it's not that weird, even if I really doubt it✌🏻

Oh an also, I dedicate this chapter to tmrxlover_writer. She is one of the best writers that I know and if you hadn't heard about her until now, then you must go and read her books. You won't regret it. She deserves more appreciation and respect because she's an amazing and talented person.

This is all I had to say. Now, I hope you'll like this story💕

Y/N'S POV:

After we escaped the Maze, the Creators sent us into the second part of these trials which is surviving the Scorch.

We traveled a long LONG way through the scorching sun and the unbearable heat, trying to find a shelter.

But we didn't have so much luck.

We were just walking all day, going towards the mountains, hoping that there we could find the Right Arm.

We finally arrived at a huge building where we were forced to stop since outside started a very bad thunderstorm.

There, we found Jeorge and Brenda that didn't seem to be that nice at the beginning but they gave us food and we slowly became friends.

While we were eating underground (because outside there were the sun radiations and that unbearable heat) there was an explosion that separated us from Brenda and Thomas who remained blocked down there.

Jeorge lead us through cities, avoiding Cranks and finding food. We were trying to find our friends that who knows where they could be.

In a morning, we spread out, me being with my best friend, Minho, spying and trying to find something interesting.

Me and him were staying behind a burned building when we saw some people with Thomas and Brenda. I wanted to run to them and I managed to reveal myself from our hiding place, giving them the occasion to see me. I know it was a bad idea but I didn't think before I acted. Something that I always do.

I saw a man pointing in our direction and as soon as he shouted 'Catch them!!', there were more people coming in our direction with knives and other sharp things, screaming.

"Come on, we gotta go!" Minho said impatiently, trying to run off but I stopped him.

"You think this is going to help? They're too many and we can't fight against them!" I uttered worrienly.

"And what you suggest is to let ourselves get caught!? No thanks. I want my ass as far as possible from these nuts!!" he exclaimed, pointing to his right from where those people were coming.

Me: "It's already too late! We can't run. They'll catch us!"

Minho: "We could've been running right now and get our asses back to tell the others that we found Thomas and Brenda!"

Me: "The others are around. They must've seen them too."

"But who's gonna save us now, huh?!" he asked but I didn't have time to answer.

I found myself on my knees, my hands being kept into a really tight grip behind me. Same happened to Minho which was in front of me.

He tried to release himself but couldn't as one of these people punched him in the face.