(1) Introduction

Toni POV:
"Hey baby", I said slapping a brunette girl's ass walking past her locker. Her name is Celia we've been "talking" and hooking up for a bit, we hooked up last night she gave great head. "Hi Toni" she blushed. I kept walking chewing my watermelon gum. I'm on my way to Home Ec. Mrs. Ainsworth doesn't like me because I "disrupt the class" but, school is boring and I like to have fun. I was hoping we'd do some cooking or baking stuff because it's one of the things I actually enjoy but just my luck were learning about management and planning. I Would have payed attention but Mrs. Ainsworth is half deaf and has bad eyesight so I went on my phone instead, scrolling through the gram.

T.Topaz 🥵

Topaz 🥵

@T.Topaz 🥵: I broke into your house @KevKeller

@KevKeller: looks like I'm changing the locks again 🙄
————
Re: T.Topaz: I'll still get in 😌

@Celia.Mendez: Damn you're fine 🥵
————
Re: @Babygirl.Marisol: Back off bitch 🖕🏼
————-
Re: @Celia.Mendez 😂😂... I'm so scared 😐
————-
Re: @Babygirl.Marisol: Try me bitch 😘
———
View 19 responses
I rolled my eyes and kept scrolling through the comments.

@Ashlyn.Rose: What does a girl have to do to get a text back?

@Marcus.Davidson: You hot asf ma, lemme take you out ❤️ (insert phone #)

Do guys not know abt... Toni Jr? Or are they into that? Interesting I guess? I did meet a bi guy like that once he was a cool guy.
I was putting my leather jacket on when this guy walked past me and bumped into me, felt like on purpose tbh. Stuff like that happens often guys bully me for being a "freak"
-
One time The football pigs or whatever they are held me down and spread my crotch so Reggie mantle could stomp on it. And that shit hurt. That was last year.
-
I was going to let it slide but then he yanked my jacket and dropped it on the ground today has actually been alright, I just got my bike fixed, I ate a good breakfast. Might sound normal to you but where I come from shits hard you don't get much or many good days. I reached down to grab it cursing under my breath and he stepped on my hand. All right that's enough. I'm Toni Fucking Topaz I don't take shit from anybody especially shit men. I stood up.

"Do we have a problem, man?"
I spoke
"No sir we don't"
I know this bitch didn't just "sir" me. I know I act like the stereotypical guy but I'm still a woman.
"I'm not a guy." I said pushing his foot off of my hand.
"You're right you're just a freak"
I've been called a freak by way too many people to count including my own father. So that didn't hurt.
"Whatever man" I huffed and picked up my jacket. I put it on and turned around. I had a feeling he'd try some shit so I bent down and sure enough his fist flew right over my back I grabbed it, twisted it and pulled him over my back leaving him on the ground. By now everyone was looking I just sat back down in my seat. Mrs. Ainsworth was half way turned around when she yelled "Oh my heavens, Reginald get up off the ground would you, that floor is dirty." Reginald? Reggie? This ugly blond guy is Reggie. HAHAHAHBAAH yooo what happened to his hair. He looks like a damn banana, fucking duckling. And he has the audacity to think I'm the freak DUDE it looks like you belong in the zoo! OMG I'm laughing so hard right now.

Anyways... I decided to just draw in my notebook until class ends.

————-
It's the end of the school day and I fell asleep in half of my classes, drew in the other half and now I feel exhausted. It's not like I did any real work I don't care about my grades it's not like I have anyone to motivate me. No family, no real girlfriend. Just my friends, Kevin and Fangs and my basketball teammate Sweetpea were sort of friends but he could be fake too.
Celia comes up to me and kisses my cheek. "Hey Toni, wanna go to pops with me" "No not today actually I'm not feeling it." "Is everything okay?" "Yeah, no I'm fine." "Oh ok" she said and strutted off to talk to some guy. Probably to ask him out for pops like she did me. She just wants in my pants which is fine with me, we're not dating and she's good in bed.

I got on my bike and went to my little apartment. It's not much but it's got everything I need. I'm the only one living here, well Fangs stays over a lot but not as much recently he's only been staying to prevent me from using drugs. Which helped me a lot actually I've been clean for I think a month and a half Kevin always tells me he's proud of me. I love him. I had a really bad relapse after my breakup with this girl, Peaches . I though I loved her but I've never known real romantic type love and couldn't tell she was manipulative and verbally abusive. I've been bettering myself for the past couple of months by going to school, working out and changing my diet.
I took off my jacket and jeans leaving me in my boxers and shirt. I started to cook. I made a grilled chicken wrap. Boom quick and easy. Made some extra in case Kev and Fangs show up. I got a bag of chips and sat down on the couch to eat. Right when I picked up the wrap. Fangs and Kevin walked in.
"Toni when does basketball season start?"
Kev asked
"Since when do you care?"
"I really don't, I like to wrestle hunky men instead but there might be a guy I want to watch on your team or something like that?"
"I think next month?"
"Ok cool"
"Whatcha eating" fangs asked
"On the counter" I responded
"Boy do I love you"
We ended up falling asleep after playing video games all night.