I'm Glad You Did It

Start from the beginning

Please tell me she's sober.

"Y/N? You okay?" I asked slowly.

She giggled against my chest.

"Of course I'm good, Minho. Why would you think otherwise?" she replied smiling, playing with my hair. "I'm better than never."

"Are you sober?" I questioned worriedly.

What she does right now isn't something we usually do.

For the God's sake, we barely talk!! I'm stupid as klunk because I'm not trying to get her for me. I should've done that before.

But I think now it's my chance. I'm going to take care of her since it seems like I'm one of the few who aren't drunk yet.

"I'm probably not," she laughed, kissing me after she finished her sentence. "Minho... I need you." she said lowly against my lips and my eyes wide opened.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Fuck me, Minho... I want you inside me," she replied, looking into my eyes. "Please.."

Why is she so fucking hot when she's drunk? God... I want to fuck her.. and she's asking me for that.. she's going to hate me in the morning. I can't. I won't do that.

"Y/N, I can't.. you will hate me." I uttered slowly.

"You want me to put someone else to do that?" she simply questioned and I clenched my jaw.

We don't talk anyway so what matters. I'm gonna tell her what happened tomorrow.

"As you want then," I whispered into her ear, kissing her neck. "Let's go have some fun together."

I led her to the Homestead where we quickly got into my room, immediately locking the door.

God... she's going to hate me so much...

I pinned her against the wall, starting to kiss her lips hungrily, our tongues battling for dominance.

I can't wait to see her naked, underneath me, screaming my name- Fuck it, Minho! Stop it! She's going to hate you so it's gonna be only for one night.

"Undress me." she uttered, looking at me with begging eyes.

I slowly started to lift her shirt, somehow thinking that in every moment she can suddenly become sober and swear the shuck out of me for what I'm doing.

I liked her. I really did. Since she got here I caught feelings for her but I've never shown it. She probably thinks that I don't even know she exists because we never talk.

And the fact that she told me to fuck her it's kinda funny, even if she's drunk.

Even if I knew she was perfect, after I took off her shirt I realized that she's even more than that.

I quickly unclasped her bra, throwing it somewhere in the room so I could attach my lips to her pretty breasts.

She tangled her fingers through my hair, moaning my name as I started to bit her nipples.

I need her. God, I fucking need her. After so long I can't take it anymore. I must feel her around me as soon as possible.

I took off my own shirt as well, pulling her into another desperate kiss.

I really was desperate. After her. After her body. After her touch. Boys have their needs after all. And living with a hot girl around is making it worse.

But I can finally do what I've dreamed so much for.

I placed her on my bed so I could take off her pants, leaving her only in her underwear.