I'm Glad You Did It

Start from the beginning

"Dare." I replied bravely.

"Oooo!!" the boys whistled, clapping.

"I dare you to kiss the hottest person from this Glade." he spoke with a smirk.

"How am I supposed to kiss myself?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

The others laughed.

"A boy." he simply said.

"A boy? Alright," I uttered as I got up, going to the closest tree, kissing it. "He's hot, don't you think?" I asked playfully while turning back to them, falling on my knees.

"Stop playing dumb," Ben laughed. "Kiss the hottest boy from around you. Not a tree or any other thing. A boy."

I rolled my eyes.

"I can be a boy if I want. I still think I'm the hottest," I sassed. "Just let me kiss the mirror." I insisted.

"I won't let you-" he started but stopped as Minho began speaking over him.

"Come on, Y/N, I know you wanna kiss me." he smirked while getting up.

His smirk is always making me blush.

"No. I don't." I laughed as I watched him coming closer to me.

"Yes, you do." he spoke, holding out his hand at me so I could grab it.

"I won't kiss you because I am the hottest. Not you." I replied, crossing my arms as I looked up at him.

"You're the hottest girl, I'm the hottest boy. So you have to kiss me." he smiled.

I rolled my eyes but took his hand anyway.

I didn't want to show how much I wanted to do this. I couldn't just say "Yes Minho, kiss me. I'm all yours". Of course not.

He pulled me back to my feet, grabbing my waist so he could get my body closer to his.

I put my hands on his shoulders as he started to lean forward, my heart literally running a marathon as his lips finally met mine in a sweet kiss.

This is the only thing I've ever wanted so much. To feel his lips on mine. Of course, not only on my face but still. It's a good start.

That kiss turned into a make-out session but we'd been stopped by the others who wanted to continue the game.

"Minho, you can stick your tongue down her throat other time. Not only now." Ben said and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"It's just a game, slinthead." Minho rolled his eyes, looking at me with a smirk.

I smiled in response.

---------------------------------------------

We kept playing until the boys started to act like they're drunk.

I have to admit that I wasn't sober either.

I was just moving around for no reason and also talking non-sense.

Minho's POV:

I thought she hates me after what I said. After what I put her to do.

After all, I gave her no choice but to kiss me.

But fuck it! I wanted it. I wanted her. I needed her. And I still do.

But I almost dropped my jar full of Gally's secret recipe when I saw her kissing Ben.

I felt the anger running through my veins as I let the drink down and rushed to them.

I quickly pulled them apart and I was about to ask her why she did that but before I could, she wrapped her arms around my neck, getting her body glued to mine.