the study date Denki Kaminari 🍋

Pairing: Denki xFEM! reader
Theme: lemon
Warning: there will be sex, you've been warned.
Length:1170 words
Requested: my sister.

You were sitting in class while aizawa passed back the tests, you were one of the smartest students in UA. And of course you passed with flying colors scoring a 100 with a bonus 10 points since you pointed out a question that was written incorrectly.

After everyone got their tests you looked around the room and seen denki, you watched as he flipped his paper and his entire body slumped...guess he didnt pass.

Everyone started comparing grades and your friend group walks over to you, this group including; mina, bakugou, sero, denki, jirou, and kirishima. They all glanced at each others papers and you and bakugou done as usual, criticizing each others grade.

"HAH! You nerd...howd you get a 110 on the graded work?!"

"Pointed out a typo, looks like I out done you again bak~u~gou~"

You always done this to piss him off and of course he always fell for your traps like a mouse would do for cheese.

He growled acknowledging you have yet again, beaten the boy. Denki looked at your paper and his jaw dropped, you and him have been seeing each other for about 4 months now, and he still couldn't get over your flawless grades.

"Y/n!!! Howd you do that~?!"
He whined dragging his letters out.

"I studied you idiot....whatd you make??"

He looked away in disappointment... he then turned his paper for you to see....a 47.

"Oh.... I'm sorry denki...maybe you'll do better next time, this was only the practice test..."

For a second you seen his eyes flash with an emotion you couldn't place.

"Hey, y/n, since you're so smart! You can help me study tonight!!"

"Alright...I guess "

The rest of the day went by quickly, as you exited the building walking toward the dorms you seen 1A 's girls chatting amongst themselves

"Hey y/n-chan! Would you like to watch movies with us tonight?
Beamed the floaty girl, she looked into your big e/c eyes smiling

"Ah...sorry ochaco-chan, I'm studying with denki tonight, he really needs the help. Maybe next time?"

She looked at you smiling even brighter, cheeks puffed out as she smiled.

"Of course dont worry about it! Definitely next time."

You turned exiting the small room. Going towards the kitchen you fixed yourself a snack. Denki walked in and struck up a random conversation.

As you spoke you finished your food, putting away your platter you turned toward the golden eyed boy again, his hand lifted and grazed your cheek cutting you off mid sentence.

"But after I change just come in the doors unlo-....what are you doing? "

"Oh...you had some...food on the corner of your lip, sorry..."

You smiled brightly....he was so cute when he acted so shy, but you greeted him farewell and walked away, going to your dorm changing into some good comfy clothing, and then bringing out your study books, as the door swing open revealing denki, with his books.

"Great you're here!"

You said sweetly smiling in his direction

"Yeah of course I'd come for you my sunshine plus....I really need the help."
He replied scratching the back of his neck. You both sat down and you studied with him, then after that you quized him, you made a deal that if he could get one right you'd kiss him.

"Okay...last one, 34×6+5x = ?"

"Uhm.... using my notes you multiply 34 and 6 and then put 5x on the end, so....204+5x?"

"Yes denki babe that was right!!"

You squealed excited that hed finally got every question correct. You jumped toward him, arms wrapped around his shoulder you kissed him, he kissed back, deepening it as he sat back up, you in his lap, you sighed into the kiss feeling tingly as his hands explored your body.

"Denki..."
You moaned between kisses you felt something stiffen beneath you as you started to rock your hips. Causing occasional grunts to fall from his parted lips, you pulled away.

"Do you want to?"
You asked making sure he wanted to smash bc yeah, consent is key.

"Of course I do sunshine!  Just...let me do the work yeah?"

He picked you up and sat you on your bed back down, as he crawled between your legs and moving up to your mouth kissing you gently and then the kiss changed when you pulled his locks of hair at the base of his throat.

He now kissed roughly full of passion and hunger, he pulled away panting, looking into your eyes he smirked.

He undressed you playing with your nipples teasingly. Moaning beneath him was a sight for him, he could barely hold back any longer.

He dipped his hands down, removing your clothing in a teasing manner causing you to whine.
He undressed and stood back, looking at your exposed areas, smirking as he seen wetness between you legs.

"My beautiful sunshine baby girl.... you're so ready for me aren't you?"

You squirmed under his scrutinized gaze, moving upwards towards your headboard. He got back onto the bed, grabbing you by the thigh pulling you back toward him, he grabbed a condom, rolling it into his fairly large member, you watched as the rubber perfectly outlined his groin causing you to shudder with anticipation.

"Y/n...are you ready, i cant hold back anymore..."

"I-im ready d-denki...."

"Please...call me kaminari...it would sound so much better falling from those sweet lips of yours sweetheart. "

You nodded and he pushed into you slowly and stopped halfway allowing you to adjust a little before moving further into you, he thrusted in after you nodded telling him he could continue, his member throbbed within your flower, making you breathlessly 'wet'....(I so dont like that word)

He continued thrusting eventually he used his thumb to trace circles on your clit, he went kissing your neck biting you and sucking deep hickeys into the sensitive flesh, you moaned out louder almost a scream arching your back as he hit your g-spot.

"K...KAMINARI, PLEASE RI-GHT THERE"

When you said that he continued to find that spot with his long thick groin making you closer to your high.

You drug your nails down his back, cascading them towards his hips dighing them in deeper as you climaxed, clenching down onto his cock, he came in the condom his member twitching in the process, he pulled out, discarded the condom and pulled you into his chest, relaxing as you both panted.

"We should definitely have more study dates"
He said laughing lightly you were starting to fall asleep when you agreed
"Love you kami"

"Love you too y/n"

Heyyy sooo....that was the end of that not sure if that was good or not but oh well, it was fun to write.