Chapter 21

~~~~~a little bit later~~~~~~~
Plushtrap POV:
Phantom Chica had made me some toast to eat. I ate it up in 2 till 3 seconds and yes I was that hungry. U-U. I started getting use to the cold air around me while I sat at the kitchen table drawing one some paper P. Chica gave me to keep me busy while she cook some more food for the others.
I laid my head on the table with my ears down. "When will he be back" I said in a sad voice. "Soon" said P. Chica "just you wait". I sighed and laid my head on the table.

Springtrap POV:
   I was about to walk into the office to kill Mike but then THAT STUPID KID SOUND STARTED LAUGHING. I tried to make my way but it just kept going to I left to find that STUPID KID. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find it. So at that point it was about 4:45 am so I just decided to call it a night and find Plushtrap.

Plushtrap POV:
  I got bored in the kitchen so I went back to the back room where I first found Springtrap. I took out a piece of paper and started drawing my senpai. Oh how much I missed him.... I only wish he actually came with me through the portal instead of pushing me through but hey things could be much worse.
   A couple of minutes later, my new friend Springtrap came through the door and sat down beside me. "What you drawing, kid" he asked. "My senpai" I said with a smile. "Oh?" He said in a confused voice "what was his or her name". "Nightmare bb" I said blushing a bit. "Hmmm" he said like he was thinking aloud "I don't know if I heard of him but then again I didn't know about you till well yesterday I guess".
   He smiled at me and I smiled back. "So" said Springtrap "what should we do now". "Ummm I don't know" I said in a awkward and a bit shy voice "what do you normally try to do". "Well" said Springtrap "I normally try to kill Mike".
   "Mike" I said a bit confused "WAIT?! That meanie that throw me into the wall". "Yep" he said with a smile. "Grrr" I said annoyed and getting a bit mad "why is he so mean". "Don't know" Springtrap replied "maybe he is just sleepy". "Then" I said standing up "let's make him go to sleep". I saw Springtrap smile but it wasn't a happy one. It was more evil... "then let's~" he said in a creepy tone that sent chills down my spine.

Mike POV:
I was sitting in my office typing on my computer and shaking from the cold. Springtrap I guessed gaved up on me but I couldn't help but feel a bit down. I didn't understand why tho but thoughts kept popping up in my head.
"Should I've been nicer to the plush" I thought to myself with a bit of sadness "did I do the right thing". I sighed and kept looking at my tablet. That's when I heard a tap on my window. "Ohhhh~ security guard~" said a familiar voice. "Oh s-CRAP! I said crap!" I said panicking a bit.
  "I hate that I can't swear on the job" I thought to myself "if I could I would say so many things to these animal fur suits". "That isn't nice to say" said a small child voice behind me. "I didn't say anything-" I said but then realized it sounded like a child. I slowly turned around, in my chair, and saw the little plush. "Oh sorry" it said "I can read minds but when I do read minds it's very rare". "Ummm" I said confused. "Most of the times when I actually read minds it's by mistake" it said with a sigh.
     "H-how WHEN UHHH" I said panicking. That's when I felt a cold rotten hand on my shoulder. "Hello~" said Springtrap as I looked up at him. "Oh dear gosh why" I said annoyed "why can't I have one easy night mad y'all not kill me".
     "I don't want you dead" said the little plush "just to go to sleep". It smiled at me. "Yeah" said Springtrap "and I'm gonna make you sleep for about forever!". "You know I'm really starting to hate you guys" I said annoyed. That's when I heard someone start to cry.
   I looked down at the bunny plush. It was crying blood. "Y-you h-hate me" it said sobbing "a-am n-not your friend". "W-wait I-I u-umm" I said surprised that it would actually cry. Springtrap picked me up and throw me into the wall. Causing me to pass out..

Springtrap POV:
I walked over to plushtrap and picked him /her up. "Hey hey" I said trying to calm them down "what's wrong". "S-springy" said Plushtrap crying "d-do you hate m-me". I was a bit shocked but then I responded with "no why would you think that". "B-because m-my other n-new friend said h-he's starting to h-hate us" said Plushtrap starting to sob more. "Well what he says doesn't matter" I told him/ her. "I-it doesn't" said Plushtrap looking up at me with sad eyes. I nodded and hugged Plushtrap which they hugged back.
    "Soooo" I said awkwardly "I don't know if you actually told me this but- do you go by a him or a her". Plushtrap then looked at me confused and then responded with "her". "OH" I said surprise. "I know it's hard to tell" she said with a little smile. I let out a small awkward laugh and she laughed along with me.
   "Wait" I said as she wiped her tears "did you call me Springy". She gave an awkward smile and nodded. "Is that your little nickname for me" I said with a smile. Plushtrap giggled and then nodded. "Well if your calling me Springy then how about I call you Plush or Plushy" I asked her. "Sure I don't mind as long as your ok with me calling you Springy" said Plushtrap with a smile "besides my mom use to call me Plush as well".
     I looked at her confused for a second. " Ummm well then, now that we got name sorted out" I said now looking at the cloak "how about we head back to the back room. It's also 6 am". Plushtrap nodded and then we headed back to the back room to get some sleep.