*✧・𝙊𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙣 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.

Kaidou POV

I've been in n middle school for two weeks and I haven't made any friends. My mom says it's because of my shyness.

Maybe I need something that makes me stand out...

I SHOULD BE A SUPER HERO.

I took some bandages from the class bin. I wrapped them on both of my arms.

It made  me feel super confident, like I could do anything!!

"Okay class take your seats, we have a new transfer student named L/n Y/n.." my teacher says, "
She is a foreigner but don't be shy she speaks Japanese very well."

A new student !, this could be my chance to make a new friend, she won't know how awkward I am.

"Um I would like you all to address me by my first name even though we aren't friends yet, it's just easier because that's what we did back home." Y/n says with her hands on from of her.

"Okay take any of the empty seats in the classroom." The teacher stats as she give y/n a slight nudge.

Oh no she's walking close to my seat..

"I'll sit here", y/n says proudly

" Oooh she's sitting next to Kaidou she must like him!" A boy said from the front of the class.

"W-What I just needed a seat!", y/n says slightly embarrassed she then changed her seat
To the back of the class.

I was kind of disappointed she left but who would want to sit next to a make believer like me.

★☆☆ time skip

We were now out side and I began to practice my super hero poses. I should come up with a super cool super hero theme..

My thinking was cut off short when I was pushed to the ground by a group of boys.

"Playing super hero again Kaidou??" A tall boy said as he toward over me.
And then a taller boy came around.
"What are these bands", he said as he shook my hand.
I snatched it away from him, "They are my bandages that contain my-", I stopped to think. " my super power called jet black wings!!"

"Well how about we take them off and see this power of yours" , he says as he laughs and unravels my bandages..

"NO STOP PLEASE!!" I shout I close my eyes  and when I open then the boys are laid out on the floor.

I think there knocked out and Y/n is standing next to their defeated bodies slightly out of breath.

"Are you okay?", she asks me as she reaches her hand out.

I take her hand , "yeah I'm find they could never hurt the Jet black wings!"

She smiles

"You seem funny and cool, do you want to be my friend Kaidou?"

SHE WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND???

I quickly accept and smile back at her

That was the day I made my first friend.