Bite one shot

Happy new year everyone!

Thank
You
So
Much for 1K views <3

Bite one-shot requested by allaboutsnowbaz_m  and kur0oster

I'm aware it's not very literal but I really liked the small plot line I added, I hope you all do too <3

Please vote and comment, it took 5 hours to do this XD XD

TRIGGER WARNING: fire, just very angsty-

Kiss me on the mouth and set me free,

Sing me like a choir

Baz's POV

I sit in our room, violin in hand. A cold winter breeze gushes in from our creaky window. Snow seems to be asleep; a shaft of moonlight falls over his body, making him seem as pale as I am. His curls rustle against his pillowcase as he twists around restlessly. His brows pinch.

            And Crowley, his pink lips. I wonder what he'd taste like. If I'd bite, would the blood dripping down his chin taste divine? Fuck, Snow, what have you done to me?

            The aching desire compelling me to touch him begins to coil around throat, constricting my breathing. Leaving me gasping. . The sight of him always does knock the air out of my lungs. Meanwhile my violin continues to echo my hopeless love. The melody is beautiful; but I can't tolerate this anymore. It hurts to look at him when he's thrashing in his blankets, and there's nothing I can do to help.

            I nearly drop my violin while putting it back in its case, and that's what I get for having eyes with the terrible tendency to veer towards Snow. They're still lingering on his knotted, sleeping form. On the soft bunches of bronze ringlets splayed on his bed, since his pillow has been tossed away. On his bare chest. . .

            Fuck, I'll need to drag myself to the Catacombs. I have no other way of escaping his allure.

I can be the subject of your dreams

A sickening desire

Simon's POV

Baz. I see Baz. And he's prowling towards me with a devilish smirk.

            And it isn't the good kind.

            (Is it ever?)

             His hair is hanging down on his forehead— a rather unusual sight. Beautiful, but unusual. (Then again, the git is always beautiful.) Running his fingers through his long black waves,  he then brings his hand to his pocket. Fishing out a dagger. A bloody one. All the while, his lethal silver eyes never leave mine. They only narrow cruelly.

              Even though I know he's standing there preparing to kill me, I wish he'd kiss me till my lips are swollen. I wish he'd just stop with all his taunting, and tell me he only did it because he was confused. Because he secretly loves me back. I wish his smirk would fall, and he'd lay his head on my chest. . And let me hold him every night.

               But since when does Baz do anything I want? He won't even pass a bloody scone to me. Why kiss me?

                 I look up and he's holding the knife out before him. My heart catches, then drums dreadfully. I wonder if he's ever felt so terrified when I'm holding a sword to his throat. I wonder if he's ever thought. . That if he dies right then he won't ever get to press his cold lips against mine. The way I'm thinking about kissing him right now.