15) early snow → yeonbin

Mulai dari awal

"ah, it's working now!" soobin said happily.

yeonjun smiled, as he started attatching the twigs to the side of the snowball. soobin added other mini twigs, as two eyes and a nose.

"we made it!" they said in unison, as they high-fived each other.

"wah, it's been a while since we made one together" yeonjun said.

"it really has! hyung, let's take a selca with our mini snowman" soobin said. yeonjun agreed, as he got out his phone to take quick selcas with the snowman. they kept the snowman down before hugging each other and jumping around.

both of them smiled to each other in joy, as they were happy to be able to successfully make a beautiful snowman. soobin hugged yeonjun and rested his head on yeonjun's shoulder, as they continued cheering along for themselves.

even though it was cold and windy, they both felt better when they were together because of their warm brotherly relationship. after all, nevertheless of the weather, if they are together, it always felt warm. these little moments were what mattered the most to not only yeonjun and soobin, but to all the five brothers.

»»————- ❄︎ ————-««

taehyun yawned and rubbed his eyes, as the alarm started ringing. he got up from bed, before trying to wake hueningkai up.

"kai-ah, wake up. it's morning"

"ah, 5 minutes more" hueningkai said in his half-asleep voice.

"okay, make sure to wake up by then" taehyun said, before heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

finally when he went out, he saw that both yeonjun and beomgyu were not awake. he checked the time to see that it was 7:21 AM, meaning that at least yeonjun should've woken up since he's either cooking in the kitchen or watching tv at that time.

"how weird that yeonjun-hyung isn't awake yet" taehyun thought.

"morning hyu-" hueningkai blinked again to see that yeonjun wasn't there in the kitchen table.

"finally you guys woke up. aish, i want to sleep more" they heard beomgyu from the hallway.

"good morning beomgyu-hyung!" hueningkai hugged beomgyu, as he hugged back. "is soobin hyung still sleeping?"

"ah, soobin hyung? i thought he's in the kitchen, since he's not in our dorm room"

"did soobinnie hyung and yeonjunnie hyung leave us?" hueningkai asked dramatically in an emotional way.

taehyun's phone kept buzzing with different notifications, as he turned on the wi-fi and saw different comments on a post made in their personal twitter account. he clicked on one of the comments to see that their hyungs had woken up earlier than usual and had gone to build a snowman.

"they're downstairs" taehyun showed his phone.

"ah, really. i can't believe they decided to wake up that early just to make a snowman. oh well, they didn't make breakfast for us though...aish i'm so hungry" beomgyu pouted.

"let's just eat cereal today"

"or let's heat up the left-over pizza in the fri-"

hueningkai saw taehyun staring at him and changed his mind.

"let's go for a healthy breakfast today!" hueningkai said.

the two of them sat, as their beomgyu hyung made the healthy breakfast.

the pair couldn't wait to tell their brothers about their joyful experience, while the trio also wanted to see their brothers before they head out for school.

.

.

.

.

.

[author's note]

here's an update to all of you lovely readers!

i've missed everyone here so much and i've missed writing.

btw i have news: i'm gonna graduate in four months! i'm having my senior photoshoot tomorrow, so i'm really excited and nervous at the same time. i'm also emotional because i'll think about the moments when i was young and how life was so innocently beautiful at that time. but i'm also glad that i'm getting out of high school tbh i was so stressed out during these four years of my life.

yeonbin and hanlim line stans, here's something for y'all! i can't believe that hueningkai, taehyun and beomgyu are graduating in a few days. they were babies when they debuted omg it's so emotional to see them grow up so fast. oh how time flies by so fast :( i wish yeonjun and soobin could've also attended it uwu it would've more emotional though. happy graduation to my boys! they'll do great!

btw:

qotd: are you watching a k-drama right now?

mine: yeah, i'm watching lovestruck in the city <3

answer if you would love to ^^

love y'all, take care and bye! :)