New School, New 'Friends'

Haru

Haru

Riku

Riku

"God... It's so annoying having to live in different villages and towns every 5 months cause of Mum's stupid job... Hopefully we actually stay here from now on." A small boy talking to himself said, walking to his school on his first day. This boy was 17 and called Haru. He loves cute things and not being bullied, but since he is always the new one, he always gets bullied.

He arrives at the school gates wearing the school girl's uniform, his smile shines like a summer's day. "Haiiii!" A cute girl exclaims while waking up to him "I don't think I know you! What's your name?" The cute girl smiles and Haru says his name. The cute girl exclaims "And my names Riku! Hehe, nice to meet you!"

"Riku is a... Boys name?"

"I am a boy!! Why does everyone say I'm a girl??" Despite him being so feminine, he was a boy. He explained to Haru "I can show you around before the lessons start! Cmon!" Riku grabs Haru's hands and pulls him to a dark room.

"This is the science room!" Riku smiles and locks the door behind them, Haru looks confused before being pushed agaibst the wall and kissed deeply, Haru resists and pushes hin away "Wh-What are you doing!?" Haru exclaims and backs away to the door and tries to get out but cant.

"This is how I welcome to the kids to the school!" Riku smiles warmly and boops their noses, Haru blushes and gets deeply kissed by Riku, Haru resits a little but gives a tiny kiss back. Riku smiles and slips his hand under Haru's skirt and Haru tries to stop him but Riku is surprisingly strong.

"Wh-What are you going to do to me!?" Haru exclaims with his eyes tightly shut and his blushing face, he was dying of shyness and nervousness. Riku kisses his cheek and Haru blushes more "A-Answer me then!!" Haru tried to sound tough but he really isnt, he was scared for his life, but Riku just pets his head and starts playing with Haru's penis.

"St-Stop it!! O-Only g-girls can touch m-me there!!" Haru exclaims while moaning softly, biting his lip. Riku chuckles and plays with Haru's bottom lip.

"Don't you get it? I think you're cute, Haru. If you wanna continue this meet me at the school gates after school." Riku unlocks the door and walks out, Haru calms his dick down and slips his panties back on, he walks out the room shyly and keeps to himself, just looking at the floor, no where else. He arrives at his classroom, C-4 (Huh. Didnt mean for it to look like that but it's whatcha got now.) and walks in, the teacher is there to greet him, a nice looking woman, looks like she's in her mid to late 20s.

"Ah!" She walks up to Haru "You must be our new student! Come introduce yourself!" Haru looks up from the floor and evertone is looking at him, Haru shyly walks to the front of the classroom and says "H-Hi! Im H-Haru and uh... I-I like reading and drawing!" He smiles and no one reacts in any way, he just looks at the teacher and she tells him where to sit, he gets a middle row window seat, so he was happy about that. He sits down and gets his stationary out for the lesson his is about to have.

Haru sits calmly throughout the lesson and a cute girl sat next to him talked to him a little, they were both giggling and smiling together. The girl was called Ichika.

Ichika

Ichika.

"You wanna eat together at lunch?" Ichika asks, smile cutely.

"E-Eh!? With me? A-Are you sure??"

"Yeah! You seem like a very nice girl, I bet my friends would like you!"

"O-Okay..." Haru pokes his 2 index fingers together shyly and blushes a bit.

Lazy Time-Skip to lunch brought to you by smol Haru and smol Ichika.

"These are my friends, Haru!"

Fuyuko

Kaida

"Hey guys! This is my freind Haru! He's new here."

"H-Hi..." Haru smiles sweetly and sits down, the 2 other girls smile at him and say hey to him and introduce their selves. They all eat lunch together and Haru has the worst lunch, just a bit of rice and some chicken.

"Here, Haru!" Kaida says and puts some beef in his mouth, he blushes and eats it all, his eyes sparkle since it tastes so good.

"D-Did you make that!? It's so good!!" Haru exclaims and Kaika nods, she looks a bit dazed as Haru throws out fangirly stuff at her about her food.

"You want some more?~~" Kaika teases him "Huuuuh? You want some more?~~~~" Haru nods frantically like an obeying dog and she plops some beef in his mouth, his eyes sparkle again and he smiles. "H-How do you make it so good!? Teach me!"

"Hmmm... Okay! Come round my house tomorrow night and I will teachya!" She grins and so does Haru, nodding. Ichika and Fuyuko giggle and little and they all have the rest of their lunch.

Someone grabs Haru's hair and picks him up "Let me down!! Let me down!!" His legs swing about and his eyes are watering.

"Yknow he is a boy, right?" A strong kid said, Haru's eyes fill with tears and they pour out, Haru kicks far back and kicks hin in the stomach, making the bully fally to the floor, Haru starts running away and the 3 girls just giggle at him. Haru runs and hides in the toilets, he closes the stall door behind him and pants softly "Dammit... N-Now everyone knows... So embarrassing... How'd he know anywa- RIKU!!!"

(Well I guess that's the end of Chapter 1. I will keep writing this (Hopefully). Cya)