I said to Suhana, "I have some work to finish. You can sit here if you want."

As I took steps towards my desk, she held my wrist, "Rashmi, where are you going? You can work later. Give me answer first."

I was confused what she wanted to know now. She laughed lightly, "my dumb sister, I want to know what happened last night between both of you? Did you two...."

I put my hand on her mouth, "Shhh, nothing happened. Why are you so loud?"

She pushed my hand and asked, "Tell me exactly what happened?"

She can change her mood immediately. Wasn't she disappointed now because of Kavish? But now she was asking that embrasing night.

I asked with raising my eyebrows, "How did you know?"

She grinned, "Actually, Rohan told me. He told someone looked Shlok bhaiya went to hotel room with a girl. That's why her mother was angry. As she got to know, she called to Shlok and asked to come back. Rohan knew that girl is you. He guessed you wanted to tell him about your illness. But unexpectedly, Shlok bhaiya was in good mood when he returned. Even, he said that you agreed to marry him after our marriage."

I completed her sentence, "That's why you guessed..."

She nodded with bright smile. I shook my head and asked with heavy heart, "Are his parents against our relationship?"

Suhana didn't reply immediately. But after thinking, she said, "Rashmi, it's not time to think about it. First, her healthy. By the way, who doesn't want a daughter in law like you? Don't you know how his mother is impressed with your other side. Even, she doesn't know she is you. That's why don't think about it now."

I pursed my lips and nodded.

Two days later, Suhana, Rohan, Rihan bhaiya and Maya bhabhi were going to wedding shopping. Shlok insisted me to come with them. They came in restaurant when I was signing the important file. They sat on the sofa. I looked at them guilty with signing and said, "I am sorry. I can't come this time. Next time, I will definitely come."

Shlok came to my table and close the file with his hand. He looked at me and said impatiently, "Rashmi, why are you always busy with work? By the way, we are going together last time on shopping. It's only few days for their wedding. Everybody will be busy. Then it's hard to go together for shopping. And why don't you think in this way that we can do our wedding shopping also. It will be time saving."

I didn't know I should laugh or cry. Before I opened my mouth, he warned, "don't refuse otherwise I won't hesitate to carry you."

My face got red with blushing. I glared at him and warned in slow voice, "Don't you have any shame. Others are also here."

He gave me bright smile, "No, I am shameless only for you."

My face and ears got red like tomato. Even, I can feel the flame on face. I hope nobody listened us. But I knew it's my only hope because everyone grinned cheerfully. I said helplessly, "ok, let me pass this file to Ramesh. It's urgent."

He nodded and I said to Suhana, "Suhana, please come with me." She looked at Rohan and Rohan nodded. She understood what I wanted to say.

Suhana and I went to Ramesh's cabin. Ramesh looked at us. I put the file in front of him, "Ramesh, I am sorry. You have to handle the matter now. I will try to help as much as I can."

Ramesh said with sincerity, "Rashmi, you really don't need to worry about anything. I can't promise anything but I will try my best. I didn't stop you to do work because I know it's give you happiness."