PROLOGUE

CHILD OF GOD

                     ~~~°°°~~~

Mary watched the bowed heads of the congregation before her. Sinners, each and everyone of them, yet they stood like little angels waiting for a prophecy.

She could see the 'head shakers' who were already in their own spiritual world. The crocodile shedders, who cried like it's only them that has ever encountered suffering and of course, her personal favorite, the tongue speakers.

Mary found it really amusing when someone from the congregation would suddenly start speaking in tongues, it took everything in her not to stop the prayer and burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of it, it showed her how fake humans really were.

Tell them what they want to hear.

"There is a lady here who has been without the fruit of the womb for years-"

"Speak to me Lord!" A young woman, who looks to be in her early thirties shouted from the front row.

Agatha.

Mary raised her right hand up, pointing to the same woman, she recognized the face. "Agatha!" She called. "Come to the alter and kneel."

Before the last words escaped Mary's lips, Agatha had jumped up from her seat and rushed to the alter. She knelt down before Mary, her arms outstretched, her forehead touching the floor, her shoulders shook as she sobbed in deep grief.

Mary knew this face, it's been years, but she knew the face and the familiar rotten scent around her, which wasn't visible to humans.

|

Three years ago

"Faster dude, I have other places to be." Mary sighed and looked at her wrist, it was already five minutes past five and she needed one more victim to be able to get a spell to grant her entrance to the goddess.

"I'm cumming." he choked, a weird close-to-orgasm look on his face. "I—I'm close," he cried.

Mary glanced over at the sleeping woman who lay beside him, she suspected her to be his wife. She looked back at the four inch dick the man held in his hands, she had seen small dicks, but never this small or thin.

"How the fuck do you even give your wife satisfaction?"

"Ah!" His eyes rolled to the back as he spurted out his cum, which settled over his thighs and the dirty wrappers around him.

Mary's face scrunched up in disgust. "You are disgusting."

He nodded his head, still high in ectasy. "I am... I am disgusting."

She shook her head and stood up. "Well..."

|

Present day

The reason Agatha hadn't been fruitful didn't have to do with her womb, just as her husband had ejaculated that day, Mary had also tied his manhood, taking it as a sacrifice to the goddess. If Agatha had given up and filed for a divorce, if she had bedded someone else, she would have been fruitful.

"Sister, my husband and I have been trying, I got pregnant two years ago, but it ended in a miscarriage." She crawled on all fours towards Mary. "The Lord should have mercy on me."

God, this bitch.

The same way Mary could smell the stench of Agatha's husband on her, was the way she could perceive the adultery Agatha committed, that was the only reason she was able to get pregnant two years ago. In fact, it had been revealed to her that just last night, Agatha had intercourse with the security man and here she was today, child of God.

"Stand up woman because today, the Lord has set you free," Mary said.

The whole congregation erupted in shouts of joy. Agatha jumped up tears running down her cheeks.

"Thank you Lord," she cried with a shout. "Thank you Jesus."

"Yeah," Mary mumbled. "Thank you Lord."

                       ~~~°°°~~~

This is dedicated to sophie_swadil and oa_judith

I hope I got the second tag right 😂 thanks a lot for encouraging me to bring the book back, updates will now be coming in on a regular basis.