Chapter 27.

The bottles were scattered around the floor, Q was still sleeping, I got up and got dressed in my clothes from before. I can't believe this happened. I texted Hailey.

"Hey." She answered

"I... Think I might've just had drunk sex with Brian... And recorded it."

"What!? Oh my god! Yay!"

"No not yay! We were drunk Hailey, it meant absolutely nothing!"

"In order to have sex, you two must've said something to get the other in bed. He likes you Zoey! You know he does."

"Ugh I'll talk to you later, I need to talk to him about this."

I threw my phone on my bed and then went to grab the camera. That's when Q woke up.

"Hey Zoey, ugh my head hurts ow." he said

"I bet." I said.

"What are you doing with that camera?" He asked

"Are you aware of what happened a couple
hours ago?"

"I fell asleep?"

"No we had sex. Drunk sex." I said

"Is this some sort of prank? Are the guys here?"

"Brian! We drank too much then we got in bed and recorded us doing on it on this camera!" I threw it to him.

"Oh my god, did we? It would explain why I was naked."

"Ugh how could I let myself do this!? I'm so stupid."

Q got up with the comforter around his waist and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You aren't stupid, mistakes happen."

"Please tell me we used protection." I said covering my eyes

"I wish I could tell you that but I don't remember.... We could watch this to find out."

"I'm not watching that video!"

"Come on don't you want to see it? I know I kinda do."

"No I don't! Just watch it yourself."

"Fine." he plugged the camera to the TV and soon a bright picture came up of the bed. I decided to look.

It started off by Q waving to the camera, he pointed it towards me, I was getting undressed and I was laughing. He set it down on the stand and then he started to take off his pants.

"I've been wanting to do this for so long." I said in the video

"Me too, honestly it's been killing me."

He grabbed me and started kissing me on the neck then to my lips. I moaned a little and then we sat down on the bed.

"I've missed you so much I've had to use Marley as a distraction, I've always loved you Zoey."

"Marley is a wanna be bitch. How dare she take you away from me." I kissed him as he laughed

"She won't ever do it again, I promise." He squeezed my boob then we got to the love making. It did last awhile until I heard something while we were turning around.

"I love you and I never want to let you go." he said

"I love you too, I always have and I've been trying to tell you but I was too afraid." We made out then continued. It ended after we fell asleep, the camera probably died or something.

"I didn't notice a condom but I don't think it's an issue." He said

"Did that really just happened?" I asked still staring at the tv.

"I guess so."

"You still love me...?"

"Of course. I gave you hints didn't I?"

"I didn't really understand them... I don't really know what's going to happen between us, but I know you used to be the guy who would make me feel like the most special girl in the whole world, and it doesn't feel that way anymore. Now it's just sad and confusing."

"I know how you feel and I promise that used to will become a thing in the present. I miss you."

"I miss you too, I miss us but I didn't really think you cared much for me."

"Zoey I love you, I'll always care about you, I'll care about you now, I'll care about you tomorrow. Even if you piss me off, even if you hurt me, even if you walk out of my life, or even if we ever stop talking to each other, I'd still care about you, I've always cared and always will."

"I wasn't sure you felt this way. I'm happy I can now say I love you too!"

His eyes sparkled at my words and he gave me a loose hug since he was still naked, I started crying a little. He was my everything and I finally got him back.