game

y/n pov

mattia has been on the game with his friends the whole time i've been at his house and it's annoying.

"mattiaaa" i call for him dragging his name out.

"wha- ALE BEHIND ME" he shouted into the mic

i groaned and laid down on his bed using my phone scrolling thru instagram and tiktok.

after a while of being on my phone, mattia was still on the game and i had an idea.

i smirked and stood up walking in front of his gaming chair where he was sitting.

"babe, move" he said trying to move me away

i sit on my knees and rubbed on his thigh. he looked down and bit his lip but he was still mostly focused on the game.

i kept rubbing his thigh and started going higher up to his crotch rubbing his dick.

he moaned but covered it with an dramatic cough.

"yo, u good" i heard someone on his mic say.

"yea, i'm good, had something in my throat" he replied while glaring at me.

i just smiled and brought my hand up to the hem on his sweatpants pulling them down to his knees leaving him in his boxers

he just stared at me paying no attention to the game

"mattia, why are u standing still!" i hear someone yell from his headset.

"oh shit sorry i got distracted" he said taking his controller and continued playing looking at me once in a while.

i put my hand on his growing bulge and rubbed on it.

"fuck" he whispered widening his eyes realising the boys heard him.

"mattia, what's going on" i heard someone laugh. i pulled his boxers down his dick springing up pre-cum spilling from the tip.

"n-nothing" he whispered watching me lick his tip

he bit his lip to shut out his moans and groans and just continued playing his game.

i wrapped my lips on his tip and sucked on it

he clenched his eyes shut and bit his lip trying his hardest to not make a sound.

"g-guys i need to go" he told the guys.

"why" they all asked

i stopped what i was doing and looked up at him shaking my head no indicating i wanted him to keep playing.

he sighed "nvm" he grabbed his controller.

i smiled and went back to what i was doing. i went deeper hollowing my cheeks and swallowing around his tip.

"mmm" he moaned while biting his lip

"MATTIA WHAT ARE U DOING" i heard kai yell from the headset.

"HES GETTING SUCKED OFF" someone laughed

i just smirked and kept doing what i was doing

"f-fuck, i'm not doing a-anything" he stuttered

"y/n did say she was going to ur house" kai giggled causing all the guys to laugh except mattia

mattia just muted his mic bringing his hand on my head keeping it there while i was doing my thing.

"fuckkk y/n" he groaned watching me.

i deepthroated him causing me to gag making him throw his head back closing his eyes.

"your so good mmm" he whispered breathing heavily

i took him out of my mouth "unmute ur mic" i told him.

"no, they'll hear me" he argued

"unmute it" i sternly said glaring at him.

he sighed and unmuted it. i smiled and went back to what i was doing, going harder and faster

he bit his lip really hard "i-i'm back" he nervously said his eyes rolling back.

"we know y/n was sucking u off" robert laughed

"n-no, why would she d-do that" he tried not to moan

i continued sucking him off

"what's that slurping noise" someone asked

mattia widened his eyes "u-uh"

"EWWWW" they all said in sync and laughed

i chuckled and went faster on him

he turned off his game and moaned "f-fuck slow down" he stared down at me. i moaned onto his dick

"mmmmm, baby fuck" he moaned loudly

i kept going trying to make him reach his high.

"f-fuck, i'm cumming" he groaned cumming down my throat.

i swallow getting up from my knees seeing him slouched on his chair breathing heavily while staring at me.

"dirty girl" he whispered and pulled up his pants. i just smirked and sat on his lap kissing him. he stood up grabbing me by my ass and walked to the bed.

he laid us on the bed him between my legs grinding into me.

——
u can imagine the rest i got lazy. vote