christmas

mattia pov

i opened my eyes from my sleep and saw my gorgeous girlfriend y/n cuddled into my chest.

i smiled and kissed her forehead and then i realized.... it's christmas!!

mattia and y/n moved into an apartment alone when they were 18 years old. they are now 20.

"baby" i whispered as i moved her hair away from her face.

"y/n, wake up" i whispered again but louder.

"mattia, let me sleep" she groaned as she turned away from me.

"it's christmas, come on" as i hugged her from behind, spooning her.

she gasped "omg i forgot!" she exclaimed. "come on, come on" she grabbed my hands dragging me up from the bed.

i chucked of how cute she was. she was acting like a little kid and i loved it.

"babe, let's take a shower and eat breakfast first" i reminded her.

"ok" she replied. we went into the closet to pick out our clothes for today, after that we went into the shower together.

we walked into the living room and sat under the christmas tree where all the presents were.

we made a promise to not peak when no
one was looking before christmas.

i decided to give her the presents now and save the best one for last.

"here baby" i gave her the presents.

"thank you" she smiled hard and started unwrapping them.

the first one she opened was the shoes she's ben wanting forever (you choose)

"omg, mattia!" she squealed and jumped on me wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing all around my face making me laugh.

"ok ok" i giggled "come on there's more" i wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her one last kiss before she sat next to me again.

she giggled and opened the presents. the presents has clothes she's been wanting but never bought. i also got her a picture frame of us and i saved the best gift for last.

"one more baby, i saved the best for last" i said as i gave her the gift i've been waiting to give her.

"ok, i'm nervous" she admitted. she started unwrapping then gift.

her jaw dropped in shock and her eyes started watering.

"it's a promise ring, i know we're both too young to get married but i promise i will be there for you, i will love you forever, i will be faithful to you and i promise that ring will be replaced with a wedding ring soon, i love you so much y/n" i told her as she cried silently.

"i love you mattia" she hugged me and i gave her a long passionate kiss.

"try it on" i reminded her. she smiled and i put the ring on her.

"it's beautiful" she sniffed and smiled.

"it is" i wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her. "how much was it" she asked. i widened my eyes.

"don't worry about it baby" i chuckled. "mattiaaaa" she whined "you spent so much money on me" she pouted.

i smiled "i like spoiling you baby, but my pockets do be hurting right now tbh" we both laughed.

-
y/n pov

"it's time for your presents" i reminded him.

"oooh ok i'm excited" he smiled happily.

he opened the first gift, his eyes widened his jaw dropped

"Y/N, OMG" he squealed picking me up and jumping up and down while kissing all over my face.

i was giggling. i finally got hold of the new ps5 (ik he alr has it and he's an xbox person but just pretend)

"omg you're the best" he smiled happily still kissing all over my face.

"mattia no more" i said as i still was laughing

we both calmed down and he opened the rest of his gifts, i gave him clothes and shoes he's been wanting. he was so happy and i was happy that he was happy.

we're now cuddled up in our room watching christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate

"i love you mattia" i smiled into his chest

"i love you more" he kissed my forehead.

heyyyyy. i forgot to say merry christmas yesterday and i'm so sorry for that i was busy all day spending time with my family. but i love you all. i hope u had a good day yesterday and i hope you have a good day today as well ❤️

mattia polibio smutsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें