Zhongli X reader (fluff) Don't leave

After a long day you two were finally able to rest. Both of you were really tired so you came home and after getting something to eat you both went to your bedroom and just lay down. Zhongli hugged you from behind and Luke this you fell asleep.

❦❦❦❦❦

Zhongli woke up in the middle of the night.  The moonlight shone into your bedro.  When he turned to hug you again, you weren't there. As soon as he realized this, he sat up an bed quickly.  It's not usual for you to leave in the middle of the night.  Yes, sometimes you couldn't sleep, but you were always there with him.  Zhongli got up and went looking for you.  He can see well in the dark so he had no problem moving around the room without light.

He finally found you in the living room.  You were sitting on the ground, your knees pulled together, and it looked like you were crying.  Zhongli came closer to you and wanted to touch you, but you pushed his hand away.  That surprised him, you never did that.  You looked up at him and he noticed that you were really crying.  "Y-Y / N, what happened?" He asked quietly. He wanted to grab your hand, but you moved away a bit. "D-don't ..." You muttered and moved away more. ,, D-don't c-come clos-ser" you cried. ,,Y-Y/N..." He tried to say you name but his voice failed. He was usually the calm one, almost nothing could caught him of guard. But this? Seeing you like this was breaking him. He couldn't think about what he did wrong. You stand up all shaking. As soon as you were up you almost fall again. He tried to catch you but you quickly moved away from him. He didn't know what to do. He just quietly repeated your name in question. ,,Z-zhongli go..." You cried again. ,,W-what.." his voice were low and shaking. ,,Leave. Go away!" You yelled at him. He took one step back.

,,Y/N, w-why..?" ,,I-I don't want to see you ever again!" He wanted to run towards you, lock you I his arms and calm you down. But he knew that if he would try it, it would be even worse. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't just leave you there. ,,If you won't leave..." You looked him deadly in the eyes. ,,I will." With this you took your sword and left.

As soon as you left, ge fell on his knee and started crying. Do the first time in his life, he was crying. His heard was broken in tge milion pieces. He felt like he couldn't do anything. Move. Talk. He almost couldn't breathe.  Why? Why did you left him there just like that? What he did wrong? Why did this happen?

❦❦❦❦❦

,,Zhongli... Zhongli it's alright....I'm right here.." he immediately opened his eyes.  ,,Y-Y/N?" His voice was shaking. You were so worried. ,, It's alright, I'm here... I'm here with you" you hugged him and looked into his eyes. Just now he realized that he was crying. He didn't even wanted to hide it. He just locked you in his arms like he could lose you anytime.

,,Please don't leave me.." his voice was still shaking a little bit but it was better. ,, Don't worry, I will never leave you," you kissed his cheek. And he kissed you softly.

You were sitting like this for a while before you started speaking again. ,,Do you want to talk about your dream?" You gave him small smile.  He was thinking fow a few seconds. ,,You don't have to, just take your time, I'm here for you.." you gave him small kiss on his forehead. ,,I-" he stopped. ,, Don't force yourself," you took his hand. ,,we can talk about something that will calm you down and when you will be ready, you will tell me." You gave him warm smile.

For next hour you talked about his favourite flowers, and he explained you why he likes flowers so much. It took time but he finally gave you small smile. ,,Feel better now?" You asked and looked at him. ,,Uhm.." he just laid down. You wanted to get up just to make some tea  but he took your hand. ,, Don't go.." you gave him another small and maybe a little bit sad smile. You hated seeing him like this. At first it shocked you when you wake up and saw Zhongli cry. Then he couldn't stop repeating your name. It hurt you but you couldn't do anything except being here for him when he wakes up. ,, It's alright, I just wanted to make you some tea..." You spoke quietly. Without a word he stand up and went in your kitchen with you.

,,Do you want to wait here? You should rest.." you looked at him. He looked really tired. He then just nod and sat on a couch in your living room while you left to make that tea.  He couldn't stop looking at the place where it happened.

You came back with two cups of warm tea and put them on a table. Then you came to zhongli and hugged him from behind. ,, It's alright....it was just a nightmare..." You kissed his cheek again. He then gave you tired smile and thanked you before kissing you on lips. ,, I love you.."

And you know that you will never be able to leave this man.