Zhongli x reader (Fluff) Snow

"To Dragonspine ?!" You yelled. Zhongli just looked at you. "I can finally explore it there!" You were really excited. You always wanted to see Dragonspine, this was a great opportunity. plus, there will be Zhongli, so even better. If you get bored along the way, you will just ask him for one piece of information about a flower and you immediately have something to listen to all the way. Zhongli looked at you with a raised eyebrow. But you ignored him and began to prepare the things you will need.

Your excitement for the trip disappeared after about the first hour of walking in the Dragonspine. You were cold, nothing interesting anywhere, and no place to light a fireplace. Zhongli's constant chatter didn't help. You started to get annoyed and everything bothered you at the moment.

"Will you be quiet?" You muttered. You didn't want to be rude to Zhongli, and you would never have thought that you would ever mind his constant chatter (which you love in other cases), but now you were cold and you weren't feeling good. "I didn't say anything?" Zhongli turned to you. You didn't understand for a while. You thought he hadn't stopped talking about the effects of Cecilia. "Well stop thinking so loud!" You hid in your coat in order to find more warmth while covering your red face.

Zhongli just sighed and took a few steps toward you. "Hold on for a while longer, Y / N .... We should be near .." Suddenly he started to take off his jacket and threw it over you. You were surprised. "B-but won't you be c-cold? " You asked quietly. "Um, I'm not that cold, I don't want you to catch a cold." Zhongli looked away somewhere in the mountains. You were sure you saw him blush.

You walked side by side the rest of the way. More specifically, Zhongli had his arm around your shoulders and tried to warm you up as much as possible. And to your surprise, it helped.You finally reached the campsite where was your final destination for today. Zhongli started a fire and you sat down next to it. It was nice to feel warm after such a long time. Zhongli sat a short distance from you at the table and took out some papers. "Don't you want to warm up, too?" Zhongli looked at you and thought for a moment. "When I'm done with this paperwork." You just nodded quietly, watching the flames. You started drowning in your thoughts. You expected it to be different here.

You were so deep in thought that you didn't even notice Zhongli sitting next to you. "Are you there?" He wraped one arm around your shoulders. You were a little scared. but after xou looked at him, you relaxed. A reflection of flames played in his eyes and ... .. "You couldn't sayn anything for a while, you were still carried away by his eyes. ,, Physically, yes. Mentally is debatable .. "You gave him an innocent smile. Zhongli preferred not to comment and pulled you closer." I'm sorry it's not here as you imagined ... "His voice was as calm as ever, but this time in it was there a sign of ... sadness? ,, N-no? It's alright! I'm glad i can be here with you !! "You didn't want him to feel bad. Plus, it was your idea to go with him. You gave him a warm smile and hoped he will feel better. He look at you and when he saw you smile, he returned a small smile to you, and even though he still did blame himself, he felt a little better.

You sat by the fire like this until nightfall. "Where are we going to sleep, anyway?" You asked. Zhongli got up and went to one of the larger backpacks. He pulled out a bag and came back to you. You got up from your heated place to make a place for him. Zhongli  spread something in the style of a blanket,. You gave him another smile and went to lay down Zhongli followed you. You were facing  the fire and Zhongli lay behind you He covered you both with another blanket and hugged you "Uhm ... I'm glad you're here with me .. "Zhongli muttered, hiding his head in your throat. ,,me too.." You slowly fell asleep together.

In the end, the trip was not so bad.