Chapter 4

-Thranduil's P.O.V-

When i was walking outside the palace, the ellons that would always pick on me came over to me.

"go away" i said.

"you know, i heard that it was all your fault that your mother was killed. You should be ashamed of yourself" said one of the boys.

"leave me alone" i said while pushing him and making him fall to the ground. He got back up and punched me in the face.

"hey!" i heard someone yell. I looked up to see Irethia.

"leave him alone" she said.

"and if we don't?" one of them asked with an amused look on ther face. Before i knew it Irethia had punched the boy and pushed him to the ground.

He got up and they left us a lone. "thank you, Iree, but you didn't have to do that" i said.

"yes I did" she said. "I can't stand people saying and doing stuff like that to you"

"y-yeah.. I noticed" i said.

She put her hand on my cheek and kissed me where the boy had punched me. Then she just smiled at me, so i smiled back.

"Irethia!" i heard someone yell.

It was my father.. Great.

"oh no" she said. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

_

-Irethia's P.O.V-

Oropher was very mad at me. He did not want me getting close to Thranduil. He had told me that his wife had already been chosen for him. He went and told my father that we had to go live in the village, and that I was not allowed back in the palace. Thranduil begged his father not to. Finally Oropher said "When Thranduil turns 1,000 years old you may come back to the palace."

"but, ada, that is so far away!" thranduil whined.

"say goodbye to Irethia" he said harahly. Thranduil walked over to me and said "goodbye Iree"

I hugged him and whispered in his ear "i love you"

"i-i love y-you too" he whispered back. "I am going to miss you so much"

"i am going to miss you too" I replied. Then i said goodbye to Sellion, and me and my father went to live in the village.

(((A week later)))

- Irethia's P.O.V -

I was out walking through the village when I looked up to Thranduil's balcony. He was there looking at me. I started to go walking through the village at the same time every day. Thranduil noticed this, so he would come to his balcony everyday at that same time. It stayed this way for a long time, until one day, he just stopped coming.