"And then Gon... Gon just jumped!"

Yullia and Killua were walking back to the house through the small town. Killua had been sharing his adventure with Gon. As much as Yullia was enjoying the story, she was too lost in her thoughts to notice the sadness in Killua's eyes.

"Heads!"

They watched a ball flying towards them. Yullia turned around and caught it with her hand. Rotating it, she brought it down to both her hands. A few of them came up to them.

"Are you guys hurt? Sorry, he put too much power to it."

One of them checked on Yullia and Killua. The ball was already in Yullia's hand.

"Good catch by the way!"

"Thanks."

"Hey, do you guys want to join? We're playing dodgeball."

"Yes!"

Yullia looked towards Killua. He had already replied. He wanted to play dodgeball. He had become more free to make his choices now. Being with Gon had made him feel normal. Yullia looked towards the group and walked towards them as well.

"Sure."

.

.

.

Whoosh.

Yullia dodged the ball that came for her. It flew past her at great speed. Killua behind her caught it. Controlling his strength, he threw the ball.

The opponent caught it in their hands and threw it another towards them again.

Yullia went ready to catch it. But, it bounced off someone on Yullia and Killua's team and changed direction towards Killua. Killua turned, catching it with one hand he threw the ball towards the other team immediately. Knocking two of them out.

"You guys are crazy!"

They had just won again. Killua and Yullia's team haven't lost once. They all got towards the center. Killua and Yullia ready to leave.

"Hey. Can we exchange numbers?"

One of them suggested Killua and Yullia. His hand with his phone extended outwards towards Yullia hoping she would take it.

"I'm sorry."

"Come on. I just want to be friends."

Yullia hesitated. She hasn't talked to anyone outside of the family like this before. They were ordinary people, in their eyes Killua and Yullia were normal people. As normal as them. These past years of them killing, torturing, and training were all unseen by the guy in front of her. He wanted to be friends simply because he wanted to. But, she knew. She knew the rule.

"I'm sorry."

"Oh.. Okay. If you want, we will be here everyday. Come join us anytime!"

The guy smiled at Yullia and Killua before his face changed.

...

"AHH"

Everyone who was watching panicked. They tried to run. They had to get out of here. Before they even got moving. They had all fallen on the floor. With needles in them.

Killua froze. Now was not the time for him to strike.

Yullia froze. Illumi was already next to her. He brought his hand towards Yullia's head and patted it. His face came closer to her on the side. His nen was dangerously wrapped around him. His bloodlust threw itself against Yullia.

"Did you not hear her say no?"

Illumi looked towards the guy who was asking Yullia. His face was completely unrecognized. His hands were reaching for help. His mouth was nowhere to be seen. He couldn't say anything. He couldn't scream for help.

The guy knew. The man standing in front of him was dangerous. As ordinary as he was. He felt the pressure Illumi was giving out.

I'm goi..."

His pain completely destroyed his thoughts. His brain shouted for help.

...

His heart stopped. The pain was too much for his body. He dropped his hand. His body is no longer struggling. He died.