Ch. 14

Click. Crack.

The room turned towards the door. Mainly due to the pressure the two that walked in had brought. Yullia was wearing a black cloth over her while following behind the disguised Illumi. They both walked down and stopped at Hisoka's row.

"Yo. Didn't know you already had the Hunter License. Koneko-chan."

--- - - - - - ---

---Yullia - Illumi - Hisoka- - - ---

--- - - - - - ---

Seeing that they were acquaintances they crowd turned forward. Afterall, birds of a feather flock together.

Crack. Crack.

Illumi turned his head slightly. Eying Hisoka. He did not like the nickname that came out of his mouth. Hisoka getting the message only grinned. He didn't typically like the disguises he was in. But he was here. The Zodiacs and the higher bounty hunters were here. Being from the Zolydck family wasn't actually going to protect them in this case. It was two against everyone in the room. They had to mask themselves.

"Gon's down. He's dying. Killua's looking for Alluka."

Hisoka had met Killua and Gon after what happened with the Chimera Ants. The two in front of him knew that Gon and Killua tagged along to Chimera Ants. Killua keeps Yullia updated and Yullia updates that to Illumi. But this was the first time Yullia heard about Gon's state. Killua had mentioned Gon was in the hospital but that was it.

Was that why Killua came home?

Yullia's eyes widened. There was no way Illumi was going to allow Killua to bring Alluka out of the family. With the wrong use of Alluka's powers. There's a slight chance the whole Zoldyck family would be erased. But Yullia knew Alluka wasn't as dangerous as everyone thought. Only Killua and her knew about that. But they never said Alluka's nen logic. They didn't want the family to abuse Alluka. As far as she was concerned the family would never see Alluka as one of them.

Illumi didn't reply to Hisoka. He stopped to think. Killua did not come home to only get Yullia. He used Yullia as a front for him to see the situation with Alluka.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Crack. Crack.

Illumi pulled out his phone. It was a job request.

Crack. Crack.

He got up and left.

Without Illumi's signal, Yullia stayed. She was free to do whatever she wants currently. Knowing about Killua and Alluka she knew she had to do something before Illumi acted upon it. Killua's judgement was right. If Gon was really dying, Alluka's nen would be the only thing that can help him. She needed to get Alluka to Gon.

.

.

.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Hisoka's phone vibrated. Looking at the message he just got, he stood up. He signalled Yullia to follow him. And walked out the room. The room stopped. They were all extremely aware of Hisoka. With his movement, they all were looking towards him. They watch him signal the fragile figure. They were all waiting for the figure's action. The outline of a fragile female girl was deceiving them. Her nen was completely concealed, the pressure of Hisoka and Illumi was no longer there. She seemed completely harmless towards the crowd.

Sensing the attention on her. Yullia stood up. She was ready to leave. Turning away from the crowd, she was walking towards the door. But she was stopped. A hand grabbed her.

A hunter from the crowd stopped her. He wanted to help the female in front of them. She did not seem to fit in with Hisoka and Gittarackur. He thought she was being forced. He didn't want the fragile female to just walk into her own death.