Epilogue/Holiday Special

Comincia dall'inizio

"Morning's here!
The morning's here!
Sunshine is here!
The sky is clear!
The morning's here!" Joey sang dramatically. Hanna giggled at his song choice.

"You are so dramatic. But I guess you are an actor, after all." Hanna fixed her hair in the mirror while Joey washed his hands and his face. Once he finished drying his hands, Joey came up to Hanna and turned her to face him. He placed his hands directly on her waist, squeezing a bit. Hanna leaned up to kiss him gently while wrapping her arms around him. It was a quick kiss, but very needed. Hanna liked the idea of having a few seconds to just take in Joey. Perhaps she made it more deep than it really was, but she still loved it.

Joey stole one more kiss before leaving the bathroom to finish putting on his clothes.

"Joey don't forget to do your hair again!" Hanna reminded him, recalling the time he left for an acting gig and forgot to do his hair before leaving the apartment. He showed up to the gig looking like he had stuck a fork in an outlet.

"Hanna, did you go pick up Chandler, Mon, Ross, and Phoebe's gifts from me?" Joey yelled from his room. Hanna furrowed her brows.

"Um, no. I got their gifts from me, but not you." Hanna frowned in the mirror. Had Joey even told her to get their gifts?

  "Hanna! I don't have any gifts for anybody!" Hanna peeled her head out of the bathroom to peer at Joey. He was being serious.

  "Joey, you didn't tell me to get their gifts, did you?" Hanna smiled. Joey just shook his head.

  "Um...maybe I forgot to mention it." He scratched his head, looking stupidly cute. Hanna couldn't help but laugh, putting a hand on her hip. "Oh come on, you love me, Hanna." He shuffled over to her in his socks, leaning in for a kiss.

  "No, mister. I'm angry with you." She laughed as Joey kissed her face over and over. "Joey!"

  "Say you're not mad anymore!" Joey squeezed his hands, threatening to tickle her. Hanna squealed, attempting to wriggle out of his grasp but his hands held her firmly. "Please?" He pouted, but his hands still squeezed her ribs, starting to tickle her.

  "Joey!" Hanna laughed, squirming within his hands. "Joey!" she breathed again.

  "Are you mad?" He asked, still tickled her.

  "No! Aha Joey I'm not mad!" His hands released her waist. Hanna took a deep breath, looking up at him. She shoved him playfully. Joey lifted his hands and placed them on the sides of her face.

  "I'm sorry Hanna. I don't know why I forgot to get their gifts. I guess it just doesn't feel like Christmas." He whispered.

   "It's okay Joey, my gifts can be from the both of us. We are a couple after all." Hanna placed her hand over Joey's.

  "Couple is such a weird word. I haven't used that very often. Maybe being a couple isn't so bad." He smiled.

  "Oh whatever. You love loving me." She smiled at him, pressing into him.

  "I do." Joey kissed her forehead.

  "Okay, go get ready." She turned around to go back to the bathroom, and Joey smacked her ass. Hanna knew that Joey had been surprisingly mushy for the past few moments. Hanna turned around, pretending to be offended. She scoffed. He just stood there smiling dumbly and looking innocent. "Get ready, Joey!" She yelled, going back into the bathroom.

   It was 11:08 and Joey and Hanna opened the door to Chandler and Monica's.

  "Hi guys! What are you doing?" Monica was in the kitchen preparing food.