Chapter 4- Article

Just in Nina Dobrev Who recently announced she was returning for 8x16 of the vampire diaries has a daughter named Parker. The girl is just a blue eyed beauty, I only know two people that Dobrev have dated with blue eyes. IanSomerhalder who she broke up with 3 years ago. And Derek Hough her best friends brother who she dated for 6 weeks. Also broke up three years ago. When was Nina pregnant and did she tell the father. How old is the little girl no older then 7 no younger then 3 not much can be told by the picture.

 How old is the little girl no older then 7 no younger then 3 not much can be told by the picture

Apparently her name is Parker no last name was given.

But one this is for sure. Not a lot of people knew about the child. Phoebe Tonkin knew and Kat Graham. Dobrev's best friends Julianne Hough and Candice king are both Parkers Godmothers.

Nina Dear Parker

Your my world, my love the person that means the most in this world to me. Just cause someone tells me to do it. Doesnt mean that i have to. Now its time for you to come home . I get to hold you in my arms and this time i will never let you go again.

♥️♥️ Your mother Nina

Julianne better known as jules posted a picture of Nina hugging her dear daughter

People were quick to comment asking questions. From the first one

Juleshough said after your mom hugs you both godmoms will be there and we are never letting you go

Fans are already hoping that young Parker is Ian's daughter saying i'm still team Nian

On Jules page Nina commented I missed her so much.

Candice said you are so beautiful just like your parents and people wanting to know who her parents are guess thats something that we will have to wait on.

But there was one thing that caught our eye in Nina's post she said-"Just because someone tells me to do it doesn't mean that i have to"

What does that mean i don't know if anyone picked up on that but we sure did. What did Nina mean did someone want her to get rid of the precious baby and she didn't want to.

People mentioning how beautiful and amazing this moment was her friends telling her that she will be an amazing mother

Candice answered a few question Nina did tell the father there was about ten people max not including family that knew