Darling Charisma (Part 2)

As they were taking the elevator down to the lab, Fenton told Liz and Gandra, "My intern should be prepping the lab right now! It's a very professional work environment!"

But when the elevator doors opened, it revealed the lab had been decorated as a romantic Italian restaurant which came as a surprise to everyone. Huey, dressed in a waiter's outfit, greeted Liz, Gandra and Fenton at the elevator, "Benvenuti! Welcome to Jetta Scorpios, a place for romance! Prego, prego, prego! Please follow me."

They followed Huey to the table he was leading them. There were only two chairs so Liz had to leave quickly to get one.

Gandra asked, "This is your lab? How do you get anything done with all this moody, Italian decor?"

Nervously, Fenton replied, "Hehe, yeah, this is not..." Liz cut him off.

"This... weird stuff isn't normally here but I bet you anything that Fenton could invent... a new element even with all this crazy stuff here!", Liz defended him while struggling to hold up a heavy folding chair. "Jeez, why are these things so heavy?", she muttered to herself.

She eventually got it to the table and Webby (also in a waiter's outfit) gave them their menus. "Buongiorno, can I tell you about this night's special? It's spaghetti! Please order it, it's the only thing we made."

"Where's Dr Gearloose?", Fenton whispered to her.

"Oh we took good care of him", She whispered back.

Gyro was banging on the doors of the broom closet he was trapped in.

"What was that?", Gandra asked.

"The, uh, Crackshell-Cabrera Talk-in Closet! Uh, will you excuse me a second?", Fenton nervously asked while walking away with Webby.

Liz smiled at him before excusing herself to go to the bathroom, leaving Gandra alone at the table.
Fenton was talking to Huey and Webby alone.

"This is a disaster! She's not into romance accoutrement! She's into science!", He exclaimed.

Huey told him, "According to the JWG, mood is essential, without it how will you to develop chemistry?"

"With actual chemistry!", he exclaimed while pulling out a picture of Liz from his pocket. He whispered to it, "Please let this date go well."

Meanwhile, Liz was in the bathroom, having a pep-talk with herself, "Man why does this feel so great! I hang out with Fenton all the time but I haven't felt like this since...!
Wait... Oh nonononono, that's impossible...!
Oh, who am I kidding? Of course it's possible! He's just so smart and sweet and kind and just!", she let out a small squeal,
"But he's my friend! And she's way out of my league! Neither of them would ever feel that way about me in a million years!"

Meanwhile, again, Gandra got a call on her phone.

"Argh, what do you want?", She asked aggravatedly in a hushed voice.

Mark Beaks was on the other end. He replied, "Hey, so I don't like you not answering my calls, it makes feel like I'm not the only person in the world, which is just weird for me."

"I'm inside the lab, okay?", she exclaimed.

"I want results, Agent Dee!", he snapped.

Unfortunately, Gyro overheard them from the broom closet and tried warning the others but it was too late as Gandra had heard him and zapped him unconscious.

"A real scientist always gets results."

Fenton was on the other side of the lab, trying to take down the decor.