The Future

I walked into the hospital, expecting things to look the same. I look around and it turns out that nothing is the same. The hospital was now a new color and it had a new computer system that I don't recognize. I look around and saw people being treated outside of the hospital.
"Come, we have to get to your apartment." Yachi says to me. I turned around and followed her. The way there is about the same, only difference is there is a new alleyway. Yachi walked through the door and I followed. It was almost the same, but toys are everywhere.
"We are about ten years in the future right now." She said answering a question that hadn't come to my mind yet. A brunette walked out of my room and looked around, sighed and started to clean.
"Yu! When are our son's friends coming over? I forgot to put it on the board!" Someone shouts. It sounds like me, but older.
"Around three! We have an hour to clean up before he gets here!" Yu shouts. A orange-headed man walked out, holding a baby.
"I have two kids? Wow." I whisper to myself.
"Sugawara and Diachi are coming with their kids. Ryu didn't tell us that he was friends with their kids." I assume Ryu is what we named the kid.
"I don't know why he didn't. I heard that Tanaka landed with Tsukki. It is amusing that most of the team is gay. I mean, who would have thought?" Older Hinata says with amusement in his voice.
"Dad! I am home! The others will be here in about 40!" A brown headed boy with an orange streak in hair walked through the door that we entered by.
"Got it!" Older me shouts.

Wow, I can't believe it. I get married to him. Now we are back in our time, outside of the hospital.
"You sure that you want to go back in time to change things?" I nod and walk away from her. I want this future. I like it.
"Tanaka, I am sorry for snapping at you. I just needed some space to figure things out. I am sorry." I respectfully bow my head. Tanaka looked away from me and looked at a nearby wall, rubbed the back of his head and said; "It's fine. I get where you were coming from though. You needed space and time to process things." I nod and walk back to the bed. I sat down and looked out the window.
"Is he still here? I want to talk to him."

I am so sorry that this is short. I hustled to get this done.