- S1 - episode 24 -

Start from the beginning

[Phone call]

"Seungwan-ah, does Chaeyoung has a stalker?" Irene asked.

'huh?' Wendy sounded confused.

"Wan don't try to hide it" Irene said

'I was just surprised. The best phone call started ever' Wendy said sarcastically.

"Wan, focus"

'Yes, but we assume that whoever that is only started following her lately. They are more like an admirer than a stalker' Wendy said.

"Do you mean that this has been going on for some time already?" Irene asked.

'Uh. Kind of-

"And you two didn't bother telling us?" Irene snapped.

'Hyun, I just knew earlier that Chaeyoung's been keeping the flowers. So technically I also just knew that they started stalking her since she told me that Jennie found one on their porch this morning' Wendy also snapped.

"Okay sorry" Irene said, it isn't time for them to fight too.

'Sorry too. Also, are you with Jennie? Can you tell her that she won't be coming home to a wife because Chaeyoung will sleepover at mine?' Wendy said.

When Irene told Jennie she only had one reaction.

"Oh? So that's what she meant by that. Thought I'll be a divorcée at the age of 22" Jennie said.

"Ugh! I feel like strangling a pair of married couples" Irene said.

'tell me about it' Wendy said.

Wendy heard some shuffling at the other line and a few ouches and whispered bickering before she heard Jennie's voice.

"Is Rosie with you?" Jennie asked.

'no, but she'll be here soon. Classes are over' Wendy said.

Wendy knew that Jennie felt dejected so she tried to cheer her up.

'don't worry. We'll stream the award show and I'll send you a video of her dancing Solo' Wendy said.

She heard Jennie laugh so she did too.

"Thanks, Wendy. Tell her to watch out for my flying kisses. And you too said Irene" Jennie said.

'haha don't be too obvious though. Joy is with us' Wendy said laughing.

[can I talk to my girlfriend now?] Wendy heard Irene said.

"Wan~ah wait for my kisses I love you" Irene said.

'Fine. Bye. I can see Joy and Chaeyoung already' Wendy said and hung up.

-----

Wendy's car...

After the call ended, Wendy's car door opens. Chaeyoung sat in the passenger seat while Joy was at the back.

"Flower found another rose inside her locker"

-----

A little earlier...

____________________