7

I.. I can't believe I ran away without paying, Yamaguchi sighed, breathing heavily as he rest at one of the bench in the park nearby. I should apologise to Kageyama tomorrow...

"Yamaguchi."

He flinched upon hearing the voice, he was about to run away again but he was stopped by the arms on both his sides, pinning him against the bench.

He didn't dare to look up and met Kageyama's eyes, so he just stared at his lap hearing the heavy breath coming above from his head.

"Why did you run?", Kageyama muttered between his breath.

"I'm... sorry..", Yamaguchi mumbled, still not looking up.

"Yamaguchi, look at me."

"...", He slowly lifted his head up, meeting Kageyama's eyes whose looking at him with serious expressions.

"I don't want you to hate me, I'm afraid that this feeling of mine will ruin things between us, you won't probably feel the same way anyway."

Yamaguchi started rambling, "I know you will only see me as a friend, and the kiss doesn't have any meaning to you. I'm sorry, I-"

He was cut off by Kageyama bending forward him, Yamaguchi eyes widen when his lips touch Kageyama's.

When Kageyama pulled away, he looked at Yamaguchi getting speechless by his sudden action.

"Yamaguchi- no, Tadashi, do you like me?"

Yamaguchi could feel his face heating up, as he nodded quietly.

"I want to hear you say those word from your mouth."

"I...", Yamaguchi took a deep breath, "I like you, Kageyama."

A small smile appeared on Kageyama's face, "I like you too."

"Kagey-"

"Tobio.", Kageyama corrected him. "Call me that."

"Sure, Tobio.", Yamaguchi smiled.

Kageyama grabbed his arm, pulling him up from the bench. "I can't believe you actually run just because you realised your own feeling."

"I'm sorry...", Yamaguchi blushed. "Did I make you pay for my drink? I'm sorry.", He was about to take his wallet out until Kageyama stopped him.

"No, it's okay."

Yamaguchi nodded, still feeling kind of guilty.

"Come on, I'll walk you home.", Kageyama held one of his hand out, urging him to take it so they can hold hand while walking.

Yamaguchi blinked, "Okay.", he took his hand.
_________________________________________

A/N : It's short, sorry 😔