2 - Cordelia Goode (Part 1/2)

You are a student of the Robichaux's Academy and you have a huge crush on the headmistress and supreme Cordelia Goode. She doesn't know, but sometimes you exchange some meaningful glances. One day all the girls were having a late night chat in one of the rooms, when the following happened.

***

- "I hate that my tits are that small" Madison says grabbing both of her breasts.

- "Wow, I never thought that you would have any problems with your body." Queenie notes sarcastically. They are always in some kind of fight, but you know that they would die for each other if they had to. That is the one thing you love the most about this school. Everyone can rely on everyone. They are family. They are the coven.

- "Everyone has something about their body that they don't like. Right?" Madison replies and looks in your direction.

- "Sure, but in my case..." you sarcastically say making a small pause "I don't like my body at all... I actually hate it" you never very felt confident in your body.

- "OH COME ON!" the other girl shouted all at once. They don't believe you.

- "HEY! Could you please keep your voices down. And... Why are you even up that late? You are supposed to be in your beds by now." Cordelia stands in the doorway and looks at you sternly. How long has she been standing there? You haven't even noticed that she came up the stairs. Has she heard what you have been saying about your body. God... you hope not. It would be very embarrassing to you if she knew.

After Cordelia crashed your little party you all went to bed. The headmistress was right, it was very late.

***

The next morning you got up to get yourself ready for school today. Just when you finished your makeup you hear a knock on your door. Your roommate was still in the bathroom so you went to open the door. It is Cordelia standing in front of you, mildly smiling.

- "Good morning. Can I talk to you in my room?" she asks friendly and you nod in response and follow her to her room. Why her room... why not her office downstairs? you keep thinking.

Once you both entered her room and the door was closed, she took a seat on her bed and you stood there in front of her.

- "I overheard your conversation yesterday." she says in a much less friendly tone than before "Is that true, that you hate your body?"

You're not sure what to answer, so you just nod, barely visible. This whole situation is extremely uncomfortable.

- "Undress yourself!" she demands.

- "What?"

- "Do it! I want to see the body that you hate so much"

Your whole body froze and you could not move a single muscle.

- "Strip. I won't say it again"

You do as you are told to. What the fuck? is the only thought that runs through your head. As you stand there only in your underwear, you look at her.

- "When I say strip I mean everything. I want to see you bare naked" she says in a kinda husky voice. You can't help it but to find her way of speaking super hot. Your panties and your bra find their ways down to the floor to join the rest of your clothes. As you are standing there, she looks at you. You flinch when she gets up and walks towards you. You see how her eyes wander along your body. She walks behind you and stops. You can feel her warmth on your bare back. She touches your shoulders and you notice her mouth is right next to your ear.

Sarah Paulson Characters Smut Collectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें