She nodded, before taking another mouthful of her cereal. "Oh yeah he was looking for a Boggart, he thinks he needs to do it for all the classes as our past few teachers haven't exactly been the most skilled in teaching defensive magic"

Fred scoffed, "He isn't wrong."

The pair quickly finished up their breakfast, chatting quietly about the day ahead of them as they stay sat at the long Hufflepuff table.

"Why is your father staring at us" whispered Fred, not taking his attention away from the drops of pumpkin juice that he was swirling around in his cup.

"He isn't staring at us" murmured Persephone, but sure enough when she looked up, her father was looking down at them from the staff table. As he noticed her gaze, he pushed back his seat and stood to his feet. With a wave of goodbye down the staff table, he began to make his away down the staff table and down the side of the Hufflepuff table.

"Now look what you've done, he's coming towards us."

Persephone slapped Fred's arm. hardly this time, "Hey, that's my Dad you're talking about."

"The Dad that hates me"

"He doesn't hate you..."

Fred let out a fake laugh, putting the glass down to face his girlfriend. "Oh, so he just seriously dislikes me?"

Persephone giggled, leaning forward to kiss Fred on the cheek, "Yes, just that."

To be truthful, Remus didn't actually hate Fred, and liked him quite a lot. He admitted that over the first cup of tea that the pair exchanged together in the New Year. "I'm just being a dad" He had laughed, ignoring his daughters groans and pleads for him to act nice.

"Hello Persi" Greeted Lupin, kissing the top of her head lightly, he then turned and nodded in Fred's direction, "Mr Weasley."

"Hi Dad"

"Good Morning, Professor"

"Shall I be seeing you both in my class first period?" Questioned Lupin, leaning down to pick up Persephone's copy of the newspaper. Like her, he skipped the second page promptly.

The pair nodded, "I've just been told it's going to be a Boggart" said Fred.

"You have been told correctly." Lupin muttered, stopping at the same Valentine's day advert, "This looks interesting, doesn't it Fred."

Fred choked on his pumpkin juice, orange liquid dribbling down his chin as he nodded.

The professor scoffed as his daughter let out a loud laugh.

"Pathetic, Weasley" they both said.

+ + +

"Now, everybody repeat after me" directed Lupin, from his position at the front of the classroom. "Riddikulus"

"Riddikulus"

"Very well." praised Lupin. Behind him, stood a large and ornate wooden wardrobe, that was shaking and wobbling dangerously.

The students murmured nervously, exchanging whispers about what could be contained within the large cupboard. Fred and Persephone stood together towards the back of the class, staring at the shaking wardrobe. The fact they knew what was inside didn't effect the butterflies that seemed to be exploding in their tummies.

Persephone never knew what her greatest fear was, until she stood in front of the trunk or cupboard or whatever the Boggart was found in, and the doors flung open. Usually it was water, or He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, but it always changed. Having a Dad like her own, she had been learning defensive spells her whole life, and fighting off Boggarts was her father's favourite holiday assignment.