Finale

The next moments passed like a blur. For some reason, you accepted Zhongli's invitation to his house. *What am I doing. Is it because he's hot?* you thought to yourself. You still had an unsettling feeling after you left Gordon all alone at the office, even though he was yelling your name.

"We have arrived." said Zhongli. You looked out the window to see a giant penthouse. "Wrong house. Turn around." It was a small shack. As you entered the house, you still felt the feeling of unsettledness.

"You can rest on my bed. I'll sleep on the couch."
"Oh thank you, Zhongli."
At this point it was 3 am and you hadn't gone to sleep. You got out of bed and headed to the living room, just to check if Zhongli was awake. Once you got there you saw Zhongli. You noticed his blanket had slipped so you went to put it on him. As soon as you tried putting the blanket back on him, he grabbed you by the neck and brought your face close to his. Your face was fuming red. "Oh Y/N I'm so sorry." He let go of you. Your hand was on his chest. At this point you were red from head to toe. "Um would you mind taking off your hand..." "Oh my god I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking." Zhongli chuckled. "Ah Y/N you haven't noticed have you. Follow me." You followed Zhongli to his bedroom, still not knowing what he meant. When you went in, he opened the door to his closet. It revealed... pictures of you. "Let me explain this to you Y/N. I've been using Gordon. Remember that OnlyFans video he was making? I bought it, but not for that reason . I bought it because he was telling me all about you. Your height, weight, underwear size, address, blood type, birth certificate, EVERYTHING. I don't think you noticed but you fell right into my trap. I love you Y/N. I love you more than Gordon will. I love you so much I went through extremes just to get you to notice me."
"Zhongli.. I really don't know what to say. Am I supposed to be happy? I can tell you that's not what I feel right now. I'm terrified. I'm so scared because I am came to YOUR house when YOU WERE THE PROBLEM." "Y/N you aren't thinking. I did it for us. I did it so we could be happy. Gordon won't treat you right, in fact I don't even think he likes you. After all, he pretended he did to get information out of you. Can't you see Y/N? I love you. I have the video recording of you at the park, with me in the background. There's a photo of you at the beach, with me in the background. Even though we were both kids, I knew we were soulmates. All I want you to do is accept the love i've been sending you for years." "I don't feel the need to be loved if it's with you. I know Gordon likes me, and that I like him too. So please get out of my way and let me out of your house." "Oh Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. Thing is, you aren't leaving. You're now mine. Of course, I won't rush our relationship. Come out the room when you realize you like me. I hope it's soon." He closes his bedroom door, locking you in. *Well I can't escape so i'm just going to do what he tells me. Maybe he'll let me out.*
You bang on the door, hoping Zhongli would hear you. He opens the door for you.
"You were right Zhongli. I do like you." "That's fine with me. I hope it's a I love you next time though." "There's one condition though." "Actually that's what I was going to talk to you about. Now that you confessed your love for me, we have to get married. Let's say in maybe a month?" *MARRIAGE!? How am I supposed be to leave now?* "I bet you're thinking about how your plans failing. Come on now, do you really think I'm that stupid? It's over Y/N. You're mine."
At that moment, Gordon burts through the door. "I LOVE Y/N" he says. " I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU!" "Then can you guys explain your make out session?" "As I said earlier, I was using Mr. Ramsay here for information about you. We weren't 'making out' I was whispering very close to his mouth about our plan. Mr. Ramsay you owe me $5000." "Huh? Aren't you trying to kidnap me? Or something like that." "I'm an actor. I needed money so I took on this job. Mr. Ramsay here wanted a dramatic way of telling you he liked you." "gordon wtf." "Sorry Y/N, I guess it was a little crazy." "But Y/N, seriously? This old fart? I'm way hotter ngl. You do you though I'm not a kinkshamer." And with that Zhongli left. "So Y/N I like you. I like you a lot, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He proposed to you with the prettiest ring of all;

 Will you marry me?" He proposed to you with the prettiest ring of all;

3 YEARS LATER
It's been 2 years since your engagement to Gordon. Today was the day. You were in your gown ( or suit whatever u want) Your mom was here to walk you down the aisle.
She took your hand, and led you towards the altar. The priest spoke what priest speak during weddings. "akwkwksosos Do you accept aiskdkdj Do you accept skjsooskd You may now kiss your lover."
You and Gordon kissed. It tasted just like it did 2 years ago.

10 YEARS LATER

It has since been 10 years since the wedding. You have told your kids, Beth (9) and Rob (5) this story many times. Your love story with Gordon was the only thing keeping you sane during your marriage. It seems life isn't always what it seems like. Gordon has been away with his mistress for 2 weeks, not even stopping to contact his kids. *I guess I know now why he was divorced.* You chuckled to yourself. Maybe you did make the wrong choice choosing Gordon, or maybe you were just young and in love and couldn't see how bad of a person he is. Well anyways there's no time to dwell about that. I guess you fell for Daddy Ramsay's charm.

*FIN*

a/n: ahhh wow this chapter took me a while to write so i hope its worth it. i'm considering making a season 2 to this and make yn have a harem where they choose btween gordon and other dudes. idk if u guys would want that tho so . ANYWAYS THIS IS THE END FOR A WHILE I HOPE U ENJOYED TJIS STORY YEAHHH OKAY TY BYE