...John...i-im scared...

"Sher-Sherlock, do you wanna take this...elsewhere?" John managed to pant between the multiple kisses from a very excited Sherlock. "H-have?" Sherlock breathed out nervously, and looked at john questioningly and quite wanting.
"If you want Sherlock, I'm- I'm not pushing you into-" Sherlock bit down lightly on johns lip and rolled his barely clothed hips into johns and pressed his lips onto johns neck. "Oh god Sherlock, I hope to god that that was a yes." John panted trying not to go into a full out moan from the contact with sherlock that he'd been longing for. "Yes" Sherlock growled out. That combined with the pressure on his lower abdomen from Sherlock straddling him was enough for both john and Sherlock. Sherlock stood up and picked john up, only to break the passionate kiss moments later when he tried to remove john's jumper, and failed miserably. John reached up and took it off for him. "Bloody fool." John said to Sherlock with a breathy whisper. Sherlock decided to ignore the comment to continue, as he was feeling things he never had before. John slid off of Sherlock onto the bed, while taking off his trousers, leaving him in just his red briefs. Sherlock was hesitant to sit on the bed though, the great Sherlock Holmes was scared. He sat down and immediately covered himself with the sheet. "Sher? Are you okay?" John asked, his voice wavering. "J-john, I'm...I'm scared...I've never..." Sherlock said his voice breaking on almost every word. "Sher, you don't need be scared. I'll prepare you, and I've got a little something to help." john reached in between the mattress and pulled out a bottle of lubricant.
"o-okay" Sherlock said quietly. "But w-will you go really slow...like w-with everything? Even t-touching me? I'm experiencing feelings and things I never have before, and I'm scared." John looked lovingly at Sherlock, his best friend, basket case, and worlds only consulting detective, who was for the first time in the time john had known him, and maybe for the first time ever, he was actually having feelings for another person, ones that didn't include hatred. "Sherlock, I will do anything and everything to make you comfortable with this, I realize it's worrying for you to be having feelings like this, and to be doing something new to you. So yes, I will." Sherlock looked up appreciating the doctors kindness and understanding. John waited a minute and then spoke softly to the detective. "...is it okay if I touch you now?" Sherlock nodded, and uncovered himself from the blanket. John put his hand out to caress him, and Sherlock slightly tensed up when he felt john's hand slowly move down to the small of his back, but soon relaxed into the touch. Sherlock raised his slender hand to cup john's cheek, and slowly started with the kiss that would lead him into his first sexual experience. He felt nervous but excited in many ways. John broke the kiss to trail featherlight kisses down sherlock's slender neck onto the porcelain skin of his chest and lower abdomen, down to his slightly protruding hipbones. Sherlock bit his lip to stifle a moan. "John, I don't understand these...emotions." Sherlock breathed. "do you want me to stop, Sherlock? I understand if-" john was cut off by Sherlock mid sentence. "No, John I'm okay, please continue." The way Sherlock emphasized the word please turned john on more than he could fathom. But as he continued he remembered his promise to Sherlock, to take it slow. He will keep that promise to his lover, his best friend and his detective. "Is it okay if I take your briefs off Sherlock?" Sherlock was a bit hesitant at first, then after what seemed like hours to john, he responded with: "yours first, I'm kind of body conscience." Sherlock blushed immensely, but john complied. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about, love." John assured him, and went back and trailed kisses all the way down to sherlock's hips, and bit them lightly then licked where the bite had started to bruise. John bit the waistband of sherlock's briefs and pulled them down with his teeth, revealing sherlock's throbbing member, just begging for attention. "Okay Sherlock, how do you want to do this?" John asked Sherlock hoping he would say something soon, as both of them where immensely hard for one another. "I-I-uh...I don't know,
c-choose for me?" Sherlock blushed a bright crimson. John grabbed the little bottle of lubricant and put a generous amount on his fingers, and crawled back on top of Sherlock. "Are you ready?" Sherlock could only nod, as he stared at johns large member, he knew that no matter the preparation, he would still be in pain. He was jolted out of his thoughts when john put a single finger into him. A foreign pleasure suddenly appeared in Sherlock. He bit his lip to hide a moan when john inserted a second finger and started to stretch him out. "Don't hide your moans Sherlock, from what I hear, I love the sounds you make." John curled his fingers inside Sherlock, and he didn't try to hide the moans that arose from deep inside him. The detective whimpered at the loss of the pressure when the doctor removed his fingers. John coated his member in lube to cause Sherlock the least amount of pain as possible. He slowly inserted himself into his love. Sherlock clawed at john's back from the pain, drawing blood. John was fully inserted into Sherlock, the pressure on his aroused member grew as Sherlock moved slightly. "John, look at me? Please?" Sherlock asked wanting to see john's face. "Sherlock, if I look at you, I'll lose control of myself." Sherlock smirked. "Then look at me." John almost completely lost it, But he managed to hold onto a bit of sanity. When he moved in Sherlock it took all of his strength not to slam back into his tight ass and fuck him so hard he wouldn't be able to walk. "Do it." Sherlock just said right out. John had forgotten, Sherlock could tell what he was thinking. John wasn't one to disobey, especially Sherlock. So that's exactly what he did, once he had established a pace for his hungrily thrusting hips, john grabbed sherlock's hand and wrapped it around his member, and helped Sherlock stroke himself to the timing of john's thrusts. "J-john" Sherlock choked out. "Isn't thi-this, dirty? I got scolded for doing this to myself when I was a teen... Isn't it bad?" Sherlock looked genuinely worried. "Mmhn sh-sherlock, it's okay, I find it bloody hot. mhn, n-no need for worry love." Sherlock arched his back, thrusting john further into him as He screamed johns name loudly as he came all over both of their torsos. John came seconds after, inside his panting boyfriend, yelling his name as he rode out his own orgasm. They pull apart from each other and wipe themselves off a bit. "thank you john, I love you completely and fully." John smiled as he cuddled into sherlock's neck. "I love you too, my detective." those where the last words Sherlock heard before drifting off into the most peaceful slumber he'd had in a long time.