dr. minyak's daughter part 6 - henry hart

We escape Captain Man, and make it to a secret location. My father throws me into the room, making me land on the floor. I sit up slightly, and see him standing there. 

"Seriously Y/N, how naive are you?" He asks me and I look to the floor. "Thanks to you, Captain Man has the blueprints and knows what the plan is. You even let that little sidekick trick you by thinking he liked you." 

I feel tears stinging in my eyes, realizing everything that just happened. Kid Danger used me, and to think that I thought I actually liked him back. I'm so stupid. I should have never gotten involved with him. 

There was no way I was going back to school. My father would never trust me now to be alone. 

"Now Y/N, you're either on my side, or theirs." He said crossing his arms and staring down at me. 

I trusted Kid Danger and all he did was let me down. And now I finally understood why my father has been wanting revenge all these years on Captain Man and Kid Danger. 

"Yours." I whisper looking up at him and standing up slowly. "I want revenge."

"There's the evil daughter I've been searching for all these years. Let's finish this device that will finally destroy Captain Man, and get the revenge we all deserve." He said. I smile, following him out of the room, and to the lab. 

- Henry's POV-

"Why would you do that!" I yell at Ray when we reach the Man Cave. 

"You were kissing the enemy. I had to do something." He says waking over to the monitors. 

"Ray, she helped up. She gave us a copy of that blueprint. She's not evil." I say following behind him. 

"And what if she was playing you the whole time? Maybe that was a way to gain your trust, only to turn on you. I don't trust that girl as far as I could throw her, and you should to." 

I look at him angrily, and head for the tubes. 

"And where are you going?" He asks me. 

"I'm going to go find Y/N. And clear everything up." I say standing under the tube. 

"This is no time to get your feelings mixed in with your job. This is life or death." Ray said walking towards me. I close the tube and look at him. 

"You just don't understand. Up the tube!" I say flying up out of the Man Cave. I quickly leave Junk N' Stuff and run to her house. But when I got there, it looked like no one was home. I hold my head in my hands and groan.

How was I supposed to find her? She could be anywhere. Then, I got an idea. 

I grab my phone and quickly dial her number. It rings a few times and she finally picks up.

"Henry, this is not a good time right now." She said over the phone. 

"Y/N. It's Jasper. There's an emergency at my house, and we need you." I say quickly. There was a slight pause for a second. 

"I'll be over in a few minutes. I'll sneak out before my father realizes I'm gone." She whispered and I hear her walking. I sigh in relief and head for my house. 

By the time I get there, Jasper was sitting on the couch, like he always was. 

"Jasper, we need an emergency." I say closing the door. I was already changed into my regular clothing and Jasper looks at me. 

"Why?" He asks confused. 

"Cause I told Y/N that something happened to you, and she's coming over here." 

"Oh yeah, Charlotte told me what happened at the Swellview sign. You kissed her?" He asks me and I sigh.

"Not the time Jasper. Just quick, thing of something. Anything." I say. Jasper thinks for a few seconds and then snaps his fingers. 

"I got it. I'll be right back, you stall." He says running up the stairs. Then on cue, the doorbell rang. I opened it to see Y/N out of breath, and I was more than happy to see here standing there. 

"What's the emergency?" She asks walking in and looking around. 

Then, Jasper came down with a bucket.

"Don't worry guys, I found it. It was in the bathroom." Jasper said holding it up. Y/N looks at the both of us. 

"You made me come here to find a lost bucket, are you serious?" She asked putting her hands on her hips. 

"This isn't just any kind of bucket. It's my lucky bucket and I need it for my speech tomorrow." He said and she rolls her eyes. 

"Listen guys, tonight hasn't been the best. And now I'm going to get in trouble with my dad if he notices I'm gone. Just..." she begins to walk out. I look at Jasper, and he shrugs his shoulders. I follow her out of my house and on the porch. 

"Hey, what's going on?" I ask her grabbing her arm. She flinches slightly, looking down at my hand and back up to me. There was a slight confusion on her face, but it soon disappears. 

"Nothing, Henry. You wouldn't understand. Just, I need to get home." She says pulling her arm away and walking away from me. I watch her, and suddenly go inside to change into my Kid Danger suit. 

"Are you sure you want to do that? She seems pretty upset." Jasper asks me, sitting on the couch with his bucket. 

"I need to make things right with her. I have to." I say leaving the house and following her onto the street. 

"Y/N!" I scream running and stopping in front of her.

"What do you want?" She asks me annoyed, stopping in her tracks. 

"I want you to know that anything I've done to hurt you, wasn't my intention. I didn't know that Captain Man knew where I was, and I didn't plan any of that. I wanted to take you up there and talk. And that's because...I like you Y/N." I go on. 

She looks at me with an astonished face, and begins to shake her head. 

"No you don't." She said. 

"But I do, Y/N. I can't explain it, but I enjoy spending time with you and getting to know you. I do." I say. 

"No you don't. Why would anyone like someone like me? I'm an outcast, my father does terrible things. You know this." She says starting to cry. 

"But I don't see you as that. I see you as a normal girl, someone that I trust." I say, but she shakes her head. 

"I don't want anything to do with you Kid Danger. So please, leave me alone." She walks past me hitting my body. I sigh, watching her walk away from me and into the night.