Thirteen

Layla Mikaelson-Hale can say she hates Bella with a passion. When Alice had the vision of Bella jumping a cliff, she left to go see if it was true. Edward left with Hope on a vacation as he wanted to know his mate better, but hearing the news of Bella had him back to the family. "She's not dead." Edward replies.

"She's hoping to get a reaction from you." Layla replies as Klaus walked over to his daughter.

"She wants to see if he actually loves her."

Layla nodded as Edward growled. "I have a mate finally."

"Than it's time for Bella to see who your mate is." Layla replies as she stood up. Before she could say a word, Layla was gone to the bathroom.

"Still can't hold nothing down?" Klaus asked as Emmett shook his head. "She needs human blood."

The Cullens looked at Klaus shocked as he showed a blood bag. "We don't.."

"It's what the baby wants." Elijah said. "I think it's a good idea for her to try it."
~~~
Layla stood in Emmett's arms when Bella arrived. "What is it that Alice wanted me to know?" She asked. Hope and Edward walked in holding hands making Bella glare. "What the hell is she doing?"

"Bella, my sister is Edward's mate."

"Sister?" Bella said as she walked over to Layla. "You ruined everything for me. Edward was my only hope of turning and now it's all gone."

"I didn't do nothing." She said as the veins appeared on her face. "We didn't know till around thanksgiving. She was in pain and the truth came out."

"I think it's time for you to leave.'

"Not till I'm turned."

Kol got in front of her with a smirk. "You will leave and never come back unless you want me to feed from you and kill you in the process."

Bella nodded as she ran off. "Should have compelled her."

"If Edward can't read her mind than she is protected from compulsions too." He replies.

Layla felt a kick and smiled as she grabbed Emmett's hand. Everyone smiled as they could focus on one good thing. The baby. Layla looked at Hope who nodded in understanding. They will figure a way to get rid of Bella's gift once and for all.