Sixteen

Layla smiled as she cuddled up to Emmett. "I'm so glad that I don't have to be in school." She said. "I get to stay home with you." She tells him.

"Its peaceful." He tells her. "I have you and our baby to think about."

Rosalie and Stefan shared a smile knowing that they weren't worried about anything. "She has been trying to find a spell for me to have my own child." Rosalie tells Stefan.

"That's amazing, babe." He said. "Let's not pressure her with a spell right now."

Rosalie gave him a look that said she wasn't. They heard the door slam and looked at the time and knew it was early. "We have a problem."
~~~
"Victoria is back?" She asked confused.

"Yes." Edward said as Hope sat down. "Bella has to leave and I called Charlie and told him how she has been acting."

Layla groaned as she really didn't want to deal with her. "Jacob said he would go with her so the second ticket won't be a waste." Hope said. "I think he might have imprinted on her."

Emmett watched Layla stand up and walk away making him sigh as he followed her. No one said a word knowing that Layla had nothing to do with with Bella or any of the drama that was coming. "Baby?"

"All I wanted was a stress free day, but somehow that doesn't happen." She said as she sat down and thought of something. "Did both of my fathers lie to Aro the other day when they were talking about my pregnancy?"

"Yeah." Emmett said. "I was thinking just now and wondered if you want to leave for a bit. Just you, me, and this baby."

Layla looked up at him smiling as she would love every moment and kissed him. Emmett smiled as he finally get's Layla far away from all the stress that is going on. He might just keep her away till Victoria is caught. As long as Layla and the baby is okay.
~~~
"Edward?" Hope said making him look at her. "What's going to happen now?"

"I don't know." He said as he walked over to her and kissed her. "I will keep you safe, Hope. I love you."

"I love you." She said as she rested her head on his chest. "Is Emmett taking Layla away from all this?"

Edward shivered in disgust. Hope looked at him till she heard her sister. "Oh gross."

"Let's go on a date till we know they are done."

Hope nodded as they left to see everyone else leaving. They looked at one another glad it wasn't just them leaving because of what Layla and Emmett were doing. "At least her mind is off of the drama that is coming.'

"Agree."
~~~
Emmett smiled as he laid in bed with Layla in his arms. Hearing his baby's heartbeat brought a smile to his face and couldn't wait till she had this baby. Now to think of the perfect place to take his mate too and discuss their wedding day. That was the one thing they haven't talked about was their big day or the baby's name since she/he was almost due. "This vacation is what we need."