Chp 1: Permission Granted

_____________-~oOo~-______________

It was a Beautiful day at the Hinata estates, an angel had just woken up from he's sleep because of the sound of his alarm clock.

Beep

Beep

Beep

The figure then got up and stopped his alarm before going to his bathroom to do his needs and morning routine.

Hinata Shoyo or preferably called Shoyo, got out of bed and changed before heading downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. He found their personal butler, Katashi making breakfast with the help of three little helpers.

 He found their personal butler, Katashi making breakfast with the help of three little helpers

A/N: This is Katashi. and yes, he's single (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Beside Katashi, three fluffy tails can be seen wagging happily, Shoyo chuckled by the sight. Nova, a beautiful Husky with blue eyes, and Blitz, a German Shepherd and finally, Bear, a Husky and German Shepherd breed.

He petted the dogs and sat down.

"Good morning Shoyo-sama, Do you want breakfast, if so what would you like?" Katashi asked the still sleepy prince.

"Good morning to you too Katashi-san, and yes, can I have bacon, eggs and orange juice please?" The young prince requested before resting his head on the table.

"Right away, my prince. your food will be served in a minute" Katashi informed.

"...Katashi-san..?" The young prince weakly called out - almost like a whisper. "Yes, Shoyo-sama?" Katashi replied quickly. "When's Ni-nii, Fumi-nee-chan and Shu coming back?" Shoyo questioned with a long face that was hidden in the table.

"...Well, Aki-sama is in Spain right now training, and Fumi-hime is in Paris along with Ichika-sama for business purposes, ...and as for Shu-sama he's in America, although he didn't want to go there - " He then got cut off suddenly -