It was an accident.

Requested by @choco131

(His P.O.V.)

It started off as a normal day at school.

I was walking to the last class of the day, algebra.

I can't wait for this day to end. Everything went wrong. I failed my biology test, I forgot my money for lunch, I forgot the combination for my locker again, and my friend Chris keeps trying to set me up with this girl who I don't even like. She's mean, stuck up, and self centered. She's one of those popular girls who everyone pretends to like, but I don't. I know she knows I don't like her, that's probably why she wants to go out with me.

While I was thinking about all these bad things I bumped into someone. I look down and I see this girl who I've never seen before, she's cute. Her books fell everywhere and she lost her glasses.

I bend down to help her gather her things and that's when I looked into her eyes. Her beautiful eyes. I just got lose in them and I couldn't say anything, but she did.

"Uh hi." She had the cutest voice. It was so quiet and soft. I was mentally kicking myself for acting like an idiot and not saying anything.

"... Uh hi. Hey. Um a - are you ok? I - I'm so sorry. It was an accident."

Great. First, I couldn't say anything and now that I'm talking I sound so stupid.

"Yeah I'm alright. No harm done."

She flashes me a small smile and I do the same. I pick up her glasses and I hand them to her along with her books and papers. The bell rang and we both stood up. She was absolutely beautiful. It was like she was the only person in the hall with me. Nobody else mattered. She had my complete attention.

"Are you sure your alright?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm alri - " In the middle of her sentence she slips on a piece paper and falls into my chest. Luckily there's lockers behind me so I caught her without having us both fall down.

"I'm so sorry" she says while she looks into my eyes and I look into hers. My hands around her waist and her hands are resting on my chest. I don't know where it came from, but I just got all this confidence and in that moment I felt brave. I kissed her. I just kissed her. And she kissed me back. Her lips were so soft and warm. When I pulled away her eyes were closed and she was smiling. Then I realized I didn't even know her name, but I just knew that this was the girl who I would spend the rest of my life with.