Chapter Two

Niall's POV:

I gasped as he added something cold to the penetration. It was fucking freezing! But then when he thrust himself back into me, the heat came back, and the bed began to shake again, the frame banging against the wall. It felt so good, it was so wrong, it was so right. Shit, don't let Katy Perry come to your mind when you're being hammered by the hottest by in school! I gripped the bed knob with the sweaty hand, trying to keep control.

'Z-Z ayyyn' I moaned loudly. He chuckled, lying beside me, getting faster. I panted fast now. It was so... I could't begin to describe the feeling. How's fucking brilliant? 'Niall!' he moaned. I turned round, just as our bodies became our own, and kissed Zayn lovingly. Our tongues danced together in unison, and damn did it feel right. When I broke off, and looked at Zayn deeply.

'I still hate you' I grumbled. Zayn nodded, smirking. 'Yeah, I know whore' he mumbled, getting up. Shit did he look good!

'Whore? You're the one who came on me first, Malik!' I cried, just as Zayn threw on his clothes.

'Shut it, oh and I would change the sheets if I were you' Zayn muttered, making I leave. 'They stink of cum' he added. He slammed the door behind him, as if he was real cut up about something. 

I took a moment to catch my breath, then jumped out of bed, and got changed quickly, then switched the bed for new sheets. Thank god. I sniffed myself. Shit, I smelt of sex. Hey... I was no longer a virgin. OMG that was my first time. Whoa. I jumped in the shower, and crap it was cold. That was typical. No one ever turned on the hot water here. I jumped so violently in the shower, when I heard the door open I pratically choked up a litre of water. It was only Harry.

 'Calm it Irish, it's only me' Harry called through the bathroom door. 'OK' I called back, my mouth tasting vile of shower gel. I lumbered out the shower, still covered in soap. I wrapped a towel round my waist, and opened the door to Harry.

'How's Lou?' I asked him. 'Aw, he's in the common room right now, but he seems good' Harry said, pEering round the room, frowning. My heart beat faster. 'Erm, who's shoes are those?' Harry asked, pointing to Zayn's sneakers on the floor. Busted.

Zayn's POV:

'He totally fell for it!' I cried, as I jumped into the common room. My mates grinned when they saw me. 'He did? Tell me all the sauce' said Jed, my oldest friend, patting the bean bag next to him, gesturing me to join him. I did so, and grinned when I saw my friends crowding round me to hear it all. 'Well, basically, it all went as planned, and I flirted with him a bit, then he actually kissed me back! He is the living joke now!'

'Ugh, that's gross' said Jed, gagging. 'What was it like?' Kyle asked me, another one of the popular one of my pals. 'Augh, is was the most revolting thing ever, and the worst of it, he seemed to love it! He is the sickest bastard I have ever met' I laughed. 'I made it as short as I could, but at the end of it, he looked like he was going to cry. Dare done and done. Oi! Lou, cough up. I did the bet, now, hundred quid if you please' I said, holding out my hands to Louis. Louis groaned, riffled in his pocket, and slammed a hundred pounds in my hand. 'YES!' I screamed, punching the air with my fist, ignoring the boo's from Louis, and Liam. I held the hundred pounds in my hand, smelt it, then held it to the light. Yep, it was real. I felt like the king of the world. They suddenly all grabbed me, then lifted me, throwing me up above them all, as I yelled out my aprooval, shaking the money in my hand.

The next morning...

Niall's POV:

I left my dorm at seven in the morning, shaking and pale. I was sick to know if the world would find out my deepest secret. I still couldn't quite believe it. I really couldn't. I had fucked the Zayn Jazaad Malik! It was insane, I know. I tucked in my tie, hitched up my bag, and set off to my first class, English. Thank God I didn't come across anyone, but when I reached the English room, the whole class burst out laughing the moment I walked in the room. I bowed my head, and raced toward my seat, making sure to look very ineterested in my feet the whole time, then got out my books, ignoring the laughter. It was way too hysterical to be real. They knew. Why must life do this to me?

'Hey' I heard Jed say, tapping me on the back from his desk. I turned round, my face feeling hot. 'Liked getting the wind knocked out of ya?' he murmured. I shrank into my seat, and covered my face with my hands and the laughter just tumbled in my ears. Then, it abruptly stopped, as Mr Pickavance, the English teacher, walked in the room. This was going to be hard.