Toast huffed, crossing his arms as he did "You better win this shit, I use my free time to help you, you know!"

Lily giggled "Don't be like that Toast! Just be thankful that your debate competition has been moved next year instead of the last week of December!" Lily then looked sadly at Sykkuno "I'm sorry Sykkuno, I was really hoping that you could play your bass guitar for me but..."

Sykkuno smiled at her "It's fine Lily, and I can't play that well anyway!" Sykkuno said making Lily and Toast frown at him "I-I mean umm... it's really not a big of a deal..."

Toast's frown even deeper "You play your bass guitar perfectly Sykkuno, stop saying otherwise."

Lily nodded fiercely "He is right Sykkuno! I have heard you play and you are so good! Like shit good!" Lily said "I would start a band with you Sykkuno! And I am not kidding!"

The moment Sykkuno looked at Toast, Toast knows his brother want to change the topic, because for some reason Sykkuno doesn't really handle compliments well even though it's from his friends. Toast took pity on him, after all he can't really say no to the pleading eyes that his brother has.

Toast hummed softly, gaining Lily's attention away from Sykkuno. "Well, I guess you are right but honestly I don't give a shit even if the debate is tomorrow." Toast suddenly said, successfully diverting the topic, which Sykkuno looks extremely grateful for "Besides, it's not like it's our university's fault that the schedule for the use of the debate hall was messed up in the first place."

Sykkuno hummed, already knowing it as his brother rant it to him just the other day "I can't believe that they will use the debate hall as a Christmas party place." Sykkuno chuckled as Toast let out another sigh of annoyance. Happy that the earlier topic was fully dropped.

"Imagine, we spent the whole December practicing and yet the debate will be moved over something so trivial." Toast said "Even Hafu and 5up are pissed, actually screw that everybody is pissed! Why can't they just celebrate Christmas on January, instead of moving our debate competition?"

Sykkuno laughed making his brother glare at him slightly "Well, think of it this way Toast, we will be able to come home for Christmas!" Sykkuno said "And it wouldn't be Christmas if they celebrate it in January, Toast you know that right?"

Toast sigh before finally smiling a bit, making Lily chuckle "Yeah, and that is a good thing too because Mom would have my head if we didn't go home for Christmas."

Lily looked at the both of them "Great for you guys!" she said "How long will you two be gone?"

Sykkuno hummed "Up until the end of the short vacation that will be given to us... right Toast?"

Toast nodded "We will probably spend the New year's too with Mom, actually we don't have a choice. Mom would probably cut my allowance if we leave after Christmas, you know how she is, she doesn't want to admit it but she gets lonely."

"I can't blame her..." Sykkuno whispered "I mean... I still feel guilty that we choose to study far from home even though there are great universities near our home..."

Toast sigh as he shakes his head "Don't be Sykkuno, we talked about this right? Mom is fine with it." Toast firmly said looking at him directly "Just a few more years to go okay? Don't let it bother you too much."

Lily nodded along with Toast's statement "Cheer up Sykkuno! I am sure your Mom would be super happy to see both of you home for Christmas!"

Toast smiled at her, silently thanking her for her words "We will be home for Christmas, okay Sykkuno?"

Sykkuno finally smiled as he nodded "I can't wait..." he softly replied.

~o~oOo~o~

It's just over lunch time, as Corpse and the others parted ways after eating together. With nothing much to do, especially since their Professor has already given them an early Holiday, Corpse decided to head towards the 'secret' place where Sykkuno has bought him over.