𝑆𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝐻𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔

I know I've been absent for about more than a month, I apologize. Anyways let's get started 😩😩
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'If I was just another dusty record on the shelfWould you blow me off and play me like everybody else?'

Would you blow me off and play me like everybody else?'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
/| previously |\
"Pft" You let out trying to contain your laughter.
~~~

/| present |\

It was the next day and recently everyone has been talking about lovers and what-nots. You were sitting in your seat reading the latest hot manga. You were enjoying the book until a conversation peeked your interest.
"Hey Teruhashi, are you going to look for a lover?" "Well I feel like it's too early for me to date anyone." "Really?!?" Oh great, why does she have to act like the star of the show, so self-centered.
You eye-rolled at the thought of that, until you noticed that Yumehara looked like she was glaring daggers at Saiki. 'Saiki... I just can't seem to stop thinking about you these days' Now that's horrifying, he probably doesn't even want anything to do with her. Sounds fun, you had plans to just study, eat, and sleep. But before you could start reading again, some idiot came up to you, scaring you half to death. "Hey girly, watcha reading? Oh, I didn't know you read those kinds of things!" Nendou acknowledged.
Good grief, this is the only person that manages to bother you. But you didn't want to come off that rude. So the perfect interaction to do is a simple nod.

And just like that the school bell rung, students rushing to their seats, and school started.

<Time Skip>

As it came to lunch time, Saiki walked up to you. "Hey, mind if I walk with you?" He said. Not that you minded or anything. Shaking your head as you two headed to lunch together.

It was a very quiet walk, where it kinda crossed the line of comfortable and uncomfortable. As the chattering of the nearby students, you felt like you being watched.
'Darn it I missed my chance of walking with Saiki to lunch!! Darn it Y/n.' Said a kind of familiar voice. Turning your head towards the uncomfortable staring, you caught Yumehara glaring at you two.

And what did you do? As an ordinary person you gave her a confused type of face. And just like that she went running off.
'Huh, kind of thought she'd do something.'

As you and Saiki gotten to the cafeteria, you sat down, as you had brung a bento rice, sushi, and a few tiny sweet desserts.
You took a liking to sweets, only because the sweetness is deliciously addicting.
Saiki sat at another table eating while the other 'pests' came to bother him.

<Time Skip>

As school came to an end, Yumehara seemed to be looking for Saiki to walk home with. A thought came to your mind, to change her mind to love someone else.

You made a random male closer to you walk towards Yumehara and walk her home. That being the one handsome guy but has weird/ugly habits.

'Oh. He may be weird but maybe Saiki and me aren't meant to be. Goodbye Saiki.' The ginger thought.

And thus, this was the end of the loving rampage with Saiki.

<Time Skip>

As you entered your home, your mother was cooking while your father was still at work.
"Great! Now that you're here, help me cook the rest of the meal with your powers!" Your mother spoke greedily.

Oh, forgot to mention that your mother was greedy about your powers, that she'd want to use them at any time of the day when you were free. On the other hand, your father would be the only reason you didn't injure anyone with the powers you contained. Father was a kind man who'd be accepting at heart, he isn't greedy at all.

"Coming mother"

Mother was cooking f/f, one of your personal favorites.

As you and your mother finished setting the table, mostly you, your father has come in after a long day at work, tired but still had enough energy to be happy.

"I'm home!" He yelled happily.
"Welcome home father!" You telepathically said.
You ran up to him and helped him set down his things and hug him afterwards.

This was how your family worked, you loved it the way it was. You wouldn't change it for the world.

 You wouldn't change it for the world