Chapter 1-I somehow landed on the Moon and forgot who i am

Start from the beginning

„Black Licorice

„Black Licorice.. The Best Flavor."
You read aloud.

You are grateful for whoever invented the Oxy-chew but godammit they have such terrible taste.
You'll educate whoever chose this Flavour once you find them, on how Black licorice is FAR from the best flavour.

You put down the Gum package.

„There's more important things to do right now."
You whisper.

„Like freeing myself from this thing:"
You say, having calmed down now.

You again looked at your Foot, only now did you realize that you weren't looking at your actual legs, they were covered in clothing of some kind.

Wait, this is a Suit.
You looked at the rest of your Body, and this sure is a Suit.

This made you think, you were wearing a Helmet that you smashed just a Minute ago and you did have trouble Breathing, with the Oxychew being your saviour despite its horrible Flavour.
There's also the fact that the area surrounding you was greyish/whiteish like the Moon, the sky was also full of Stars.
And Just Now you saw that you are wearing a Suit of some kind.

You came to the conclusion that you are in Space, the evidence made you jump to that conclusion.
If you want to confirm that, you gotta free yourself from that Metal crushing your Leg.

But how do you do that?

You looked around for a long piece of Metal, thinking back to to your Original Plan.
You managed to spot a relatively long piece of Metal, you grabbed on to it.

Now you were holding the long piece of Metal and began to put it under the Metal piece that was crushing your Leg.

You tried to lift the big Metal piece with the long Piece. To say that it was difficult would be an understatement, but you didn't need to lift   It all the way up, you just need to lift it up enough so that you could free yourself.
And despite the fact that its so heavy, you seemed to be successful at achieving your goal.

That was until...

*Snap*

The Metal Piece snapped in half and the big Piece landed back on your Leg.

„AH!"

You yelled out in Pain.

You would have held onto your Leg in Pain but you can't since your entire right Leg is being crushed under that big Piece of Metal.
You are slamming the ground beside you with your Hand in Pain as you continue yelling at the Pain filling your Mind.