W e l l S h i t 💀 P r t. 2

Beginne am Anfang

I watched as she showed us the backyard and the gate. The gate was really tall so in order for someone to jump over it they would've had to have a ladder or something.

"It's was a very long year. I've been to countless meetings with officers and search groups that lead to nothing! I got calls from his father telling me that he has him and that he's not giving him back. I've shown officers this evidence, they denied it. THEY DONT WANT TO HELP ME. They really don't. I have voice audios, I have letters, I have camera footage I HAVE EVERYTHING THAT CAN HELP GET MY BABY BACK! But they're not helping me. Please can you guys share and comment. BOOST THIS VIDEO!! We need more attention brought to help find me baby."

I felt so sorry for her. I was mad like it was my child. I shared the video onto my instagram story before turning back to tiktok. I looked down at the date of the video and she posted it last month. I went on her page to see if it was a recent update or something. There was a video with her in a black dress and a tissue in her hand. I closed my eyes.

Please don't let this baby go lord.

She wasn't crying she was just staring into space. She was sitting in a little boys room, you can tell from the monster trucks and drawings on the wall.

"I never in a million years thought that I would have to make a video like this. I never thought I would've ever had to say these words. My sons name was Kayden. I named him after my little brother. It's extremely sad for me to announce that Kaydens gone."

As soon as she said that tears fell down my face. A mother lost her son. The hardest pill a woman can swallow.

"His father killed me. My baby's body was found just a couple miles away from his school. I demand justice for my baby, I've sent letters, left voicemails, sent in copies of evidence and I still haven't gotten a reply! It took me a while to realize why the fuck no one is helping me. I am a black woman, with a white baby father, and a mixed baby boy. They don't like us. They don't care what happens to us! But why did my son have to be the one to go. Why wasn't it me?!"

I closed out the video when she said this. My heart literally shattered. I felt a pain that I thought I would never feel. At least this much. It was fear. This is a ruthless world. It's cruel and dangerous. I'm scared to birth my child into this world and for her to have to suffer. But me and Jay will make sure that doesn't happen.

I placed my hand on my stomach and circled it. I laid on Jo'naes shoulder and fell asleep.

*After the flight*

I woke up to Jo'nae lightly shaking me.

"Huh?" I said picking up my head.

"We landed." I opened my window shade and looked outside and we did land.

"That was quick." I said getting up.

"No it wasn't you was sleep for a while."

We got off the plan and gathered our bags at the luggage return line. I struggled a little with mine and I looked around for Jay but he was with Que and Jo'nae talking to an airline worker.

"Let me help you." The voice said. I turned and it was Stephanie.

"No thank you, I got it." I told her. But she ignored me. She picked up my suitcase and put it on the floor.

"Can we talk?!" She asked grabbing her bag.

"There's nothing for us to talk about."