S i t u a t i o n s h i p 🤦🏽‍♀️ P r t . 1

Start from the beginning

Jay woke me up once we landed again and I checked the time. My phone read 10:45am. Our doctor's appointment is at 2. I'm bouta take a nice long nap before this appointment.

We got through the airport and into the car.

"You want the window down or up?" Jay asked closing his door.

"Down." I laid my head on the door of the car while he drove off letting the cold November air hit my forehead.

I guess I dozed off because when I opened my eyes we were turning into the driveway of the house. Jay came over to my side of the car and helped me out and in the house.

"Go upstairs and sleep while I get these bags bae." He said kissing my forehead and running back outside.

I went upstairs and laid down but I jumped right up to pee.

Aight lil nigga now you showin out.

I went back to the bed and under the blankets and went to sleep.

—————————————————————-

Rachel Stevens, NJ 📍

"Quess who the fuck I seen at the Miami airport a couple days ago!" She said slamming the front door.

Nicole works as a custodian for the Miami airlines so she leaves every friday and come back every monday.

"Who?" I said looking up from my phone.

"Ashanti bitch ass, and best believe I was staring her ass down!" She said taking her her coat off.

"What was she doing in Miami?"

"I don't know but she was with Jay and them." I searched up her Instagram page and saw a post she had posted while she was there.

x.ashantii

@jay_menace and 615 others liked your photo❤️

@x.ashantii i've never dreamt about being where I am but i'm happy i'm here ❤️

@jay_menace damn ma lemme get yo number 🤤
↪️@x.ashantii jay!😂 you gave me ur whole seed talkin about numbers and shii 😂
↪️@jay_menace 💀😂

@naenae she so pretty ya😍.
↪️@x.ashantii that's all you.
↪️@jay_menace pause cause she ain't put no work in!
↪️@naenae JAY GET TF ON!💀