ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Fu Yuanzhou was quite happy to learn that his former girlfriend was about to return to China.

In retrospect, Little Fei probably returned to China at this time in her last life. Her full name is Yu Fei and she is Xie Lin's cousin. She grew up with them when she was a child, but at the age of five, her parents got divorced and she went abroad with her mother. Her mother was a fashion designer and wanted to go abroad to pursue her career and dreams.

This year, Yu Fei's mother missed her family and her connections in China were quite good. Therefore, the idea of ​​going back to China to open a studio was born, and she went back to China. Yu Fei also came back and was reunited with him and after a while, their relationship began. 

Fu Yuanzhou quit the chat page with Xie Lin, found Yu Fei's name in his contacts, and subconsciously wanted to send her a message, but stopped in the middle of the call, and later deleted it.

In fact, before the reunion, although he had Little Fei's contact information, the two of them were completely unfamiliar. It was nothing more than greetings during the New Year and New Years. Apart from that, there was almost no exchange. Sending a message now would seem very abrupt.

Not only that, but Fu Yuanzhou also found that he had even misrepresented Little Fei's name, and wrote her name but it had a different meaning. If it weren't for the portrait, he might think it was another person.

He quickly changed her name back, thinking that fortunately he was not seen by Yu Fei, and then he clicked on Yu Fei's Moments. He wanted to browse the photos as he missed his girlfriend's beautiful appearance, but it was empty inside, and there was not even a photo. None.

Also... Fu Yuanzhou suddenly realized that Little Fei hadn't returned to China at this time, and she used SNS to post updates, almost without domestic social media.

Or should he go to SNS to see? He still remembers Little Fei's account.

Fu Yuanzhou slid his finger across the phone screen and suddenly stopped.

He was silent for a while and finally gave up the idea, the SNS software has been uninstalled from the phone because as long as he saw this icon, he would think of another person.

It is because he met this man on SNS in his freshman year that he will walk towards the abyss step by step in the future, and finally ended in such a miserable ending.

After the rebirth, Fu Yuanzhou quickly blacked out all the contact information of the man and uninstalled all SNS apps. He didn't download them this time. Anyway, Little Fei will return to China soon. He is not in a hurry.

Fu Yuanzhou pursed his lips and replied with an "OK" emoticon to Xie Lin.

When replying, he silently glared at Xie Lin's portrait. Now that he thinks of it, he is also angry. Later, he and Yu Fei broke up for some reason and he was depressed, but Xie Lin was in a good mood. He never supported them when the two were dating, even when they were just confirming the relationship, this kid didn't show him a good face for several days.

"I won't look at  anyone..."

Fu Yuanzhou mumbled to himself. Don't look down on him now if you have the ability. Although he will not pursue it, he will always remember the hatred of having his gland bitten and he will never forget it.

As for whether to reconnect with Yu Fei this time, Fu Yuanzhou hasn't decided yet.

This also depends on the situation. The most important thing is that Xiao Fei must be an Omega, and at worst be a Beta. If she is Alpha... then it will not be considered at all. Will he have to give her a child in the future?