Alix held her hand out, as Mylene placed a disinfectant on the wound. Alix shrank back, it was as if tiny little pins were being stabbed into her palm. She tried to jerk away, but Kim had his arm wrapped around her stomach and his free hand was making sure that she kept her arm still. She needed to get this taken care of, but she didn't like the pain. Mylene finished gauzing and bandaging Alix's hand.

"There you go," Mylene said, as she packed up the kit, "Hey, Ivan I'm going to need your help getting this back up on the shelf." Where did she keep that? Shouldn't it be in a place she could reach it?

"Sure thing," Ivan said with a wink. Mylene just smiled and shook her head. Alix raised a brow, as the two walked into another room.

"That was weird," Kim said, his arm still wrapped around her.

"Yeah," Alix agreed. She examined her hand. The neon green bandage was tight around her wrist and had a daisy sticker stuck on it. When did Mylene manage to do that? She leaned her head back, brushing against his bicep. She closed her eyes.

"Um, how's your hand?" Kim asked. Alix glanced up at him. Her face burned a bright pink. They were so close. She jerked away.

"Sorry," Kim said, as he rubbed the back of his neck and his face turned a vivid red.

"It's okay," Alix said, smiling at him, "My hand's doing pretty good. It doesn't hurt anymore." Her voice hitting a few high notes. Gosh, why is she being so weird?

"Really?" Kim asked with an eyebrow raised and a smile.

"Really," Alix said, as she punched his arm in a friendly way. Pain shot through her hand.

"Doesn't hurt?" Kim asked in a sarcastic tone. She let out a grunt. He might be right, but she would never admit it.

"It doesn't hurt," Alix said. She pushed her hand against his chest. He didn't budge. She tried it again.

She hissed, as a stabbing pain ran alongside the cuts. Kim grabbed her wrist, keeping her hand from moving. He looked it over.

"I'm fine," Alix huffed. He gave her a side glance.

"Okay, it hurts a little," Alix said, "But it's like one of the scrapes that someone would kiss and it would be all better."

"Really? So you're telling me that having a sharp metal gear digging into your flesh in multiple spots is the same as a scraped knee?" Kim asked.

"Yeah," Alix squeaked and rolled her eyes.

"So I guess you won't mind," Kim said with a smirk.

"What?" Alix asked. Kim raised her palm to mouth and placed a kiss on it. It was meant to be a joke, right? Then why did she have warm fuzzy bubbles rise in her chest? And why did Kim stop with his lips barely brushed against her exposed skin?

He glanced down at Alix. Her heart raced, her face turning a shade of scarlet. She nodded, hoping that he realized that she wanted him to continue.

He smiled and went back to kissing her hand. This time it had a special depth to it. Her free hand slid around his waist, pulling them closer. While his free hand cupped the back of her neck.

A small gasp escaped her lips, as he moved down to her wrist. He grinned and continued forward. He quickly stumbled to a sweet spot on her arm. She let out a moan, as he kept going after that one spot.

It seemed to make him more determined to explore that one spot. She leaned back into his grasp. She didn't want it to stop. Their hips pressed against the other's.

"How are two going in there?" Mylène called from down the hall.

"Good. Definitely good," Alix said, as they separated. A cold chill wrapped around the part of her body that was being warmed by Kim.

He panted with a smirk on his face. He still had her hand in his. She glanced down at her arm and gasped. There was a small purple and blue circle over her sweet spot.

"You gave me a hickey," Alix said with a huff, "On my arm." She then crossed them.

"Sorry," Kim said, as he rubbed the back of his neck. He had a tiny remnant of a smirk plastered across his face.

She let out a snort and gave him a mischievous smile. Kim glanced around as if he was unsure what to do.

"Come here," Alix said, as she pulled him down to her level.

"Alix, what are you? Oh," Kim said, as Alix pressed her lips against his neck. He relaxed in her hold. She sucked at the spot until she got what she wanted.

Kim's arm slipped under her butt and lifted her off the ground, as his back straightened. She locked her legs around his abdomen. He leaned back and she continued, hoping that Mylene and Ivan didn't walk back into the room.

Kim let out a yelp. Alix leaned back and stared at sweet, little, vengeful hickey. "You okay big guy?" Alix asked.

"Yeah," Kim squeaked. He had the goofiest smile on his face.

"Stop smiling. It's supposed to be revenge," Alix said with a laugh.

"I can't help it," Kim said, "Your angry face is so cute."

"Cute? I'm not cute," Alix crossed her arms. She grabbed onto his shoulders as she started to fall backwards. Kim used his free arm to support her shoulders.

"Um, are we interrupting something?" Mylene asked from the hallway. Ivan stood behind her, staring at the ground refusing to make contact.

"No, no, no. You're not interrupting anything," Alix said, as Kim placed her on the ground.

"Okay," Mylene said. The four stood in awkward silence.

"We should probably head out?" Kim said.

"Yeah," Alix said.

"Bye," Mylene said, as the two left the building, "And happy birthday!"

"Thanks," Alix said, as the two hurried out the door.

The End

Author's Note:

A special thank you to @its.mecherryy on instagram who edited this story.