Chapter 6 Protecting Liyue

Start from the beginning

Keqing:"I know it's a little bit late but who are you?"

Y/N:"I am Y/N L/N. And you?"

Keqing:"I am Keqing."

When we got to the palast, I looked at them.

Y/N:"What is the plan?"

Ningguang:"First of all, I will summon a platform where the adepti will be on the turrets which should defeat the monster."

As Ningguang said this, she started to summon the platform. The two storks and the deer ran to the turrets and were above the turrets.

Ningguang:"Everyone has the task to defend the turrets. If we lose one turret, it's over."

(Author's Note:"I don't know if this is a loss when the enemies destroyed one turret. Let's pretend in this story, this will be a loss if one turret will be destroyed.")

So Lumine, some of the Millelith soldiers and I jumped on the platform. There the real fight started. The Fatui of course sent forces to prevent our trial to defeat the water dragon. I mostly used my sword to defend the animals from those attackers. Then I saw how some idiots with hammers tried to destroy one turret. I pulled out my pistol and shot them dead. Because of this, the enemy forces were to scared to move an inch.

Y/N:*points his pistol at them* "The next one who will move, will die."

Then I heard how the majesty creatures attacked the hydra dragon. I was smiling because I thought that we finally defeated it. But this didn't happen. This monster attacked very heavily the platform so it started to break. I knew what would happen.

Y/N:"Everyone, get back to the palast! Now!"

We all were running back to the palast. I saw how one of the soldiers was to injured to move. I immediately ran to him.

Millelith soldier:"What are you doing? Save yourself!"

Y/N:"I'm letting you die on my watch whether you like it or not!"

With that, I helped him to get up and ran to the palast. Before I could reach it, the platform was destroyed. So I fell with the injured soldier downwards. In the next moment, I felt how we were flying. I opened my eyes and saw that the blue stork rescued us. It brought us back to the palast. When we could savely stand on the floor of the palast, I looked at the stork.

Y/N:"Thanks for the rescue."

Then I looked at Ningguang.

Y/N:"What are we doing now?"

Ningguang:"I have only one last idea."

Y/N:"And that is?"

Ningguang:"I will sacrifice the Jade Palast in order to defeat the monster."

Before I could say something, I saw how the monster tried to get Ningguang. So I did what I had to do. I pushed Ningguang away so the monster will get me.

Ningguang:*looks at Y/N in disbelief* "What are you doing?"

Y/N:"I'm saving your life."

Ningguang:"Why?" *starts to let some tears*

Y/N:*smiles at her* "Because this is my duty as a soldier. I am also sorry that I yelled at you."

Then I felt how I was absorbed by this monster. When I opened my eyes, I saw that everything around me was the never ending darkness. Suddenly, I heard some footsteps. I turned around and saw a woman with dragon features.

 I turned around and saw a woman with dragon features