Chapter 6 Protecting Liyue

Start from the beginning

I saw how he dashed at me. I smirked at this and I quickly summoned my other sword which was given to me by Dvalin. When I had the sword in my hands, I slashed at his chest. I could tell that he was caught off guard and jumped back. I saw how he breathed heavily. Then in the next moment, he disappeard. I was ready for the next attack until I noticed that he was flying near the dead body of Rex Lapis. I turned around in shock and cursed myself that I was to slow to stop him.

Tartaglia:"Now, it's over." *inserts his hand into Rex Lapis' body and pulled it out* "Hm, I see. This is the most unexpected."

By the sound of his voice, he is very angered. Then he dashed at Mona and hit her very bad. She hit the ground very hard. I was fueled with rage in my heart. At first, I ran to Mona and checked her.

Y/N:"Mona! Can you hear me? Please, answer me!"

Mona:*opens her eyes, looks at Y/N and speaks with a weak voice* "Y/N, I'm okay. Don't worry about me. You have to stop him." *coughs and closes her eyes*

I was terrified to lose her. I checked if she has a pulse. To my luck, she has a pulse. I turned my head to Lumine who was standing near to Mona.

Y/N:"Lumine, bring Mona to a safe place. I will settle the things here."

Lumine:"Y/N, please be careful."

Y/N:"Don't worry about me." *gives her a quick kiss*

I got up and stood in front of this bastard.

Y/N:*speaks in Russian* "Now, you are going to pay it, you son of a bitch!"

I shot at him with my assault rifle. Many of my bullets damaged his armor very bad. He started to attack me. I dodged all his attacks until he made a fatal mistake. I quickly pulled out my MP-443 Grach and shot at his chest. When the bullet hit him, he fell on the ground. He breathed very heavily. I approached to him and took aim at his head.

Y/N:"Dos vidanya."

With that, I pulled the trigger. Before the bullet could hit him, I saw that he wasn't laying there. I looked at the roof and that he escaped. I gritted my teeth and left the golden house. When I got outside of the Golden House, I saw in the horizon a hydra dragon out of water. I immediately ran to Liyue. When I arrived there, I saw that Lumine, Ninguang, some persons and three big animals were about to go to the Jade Palast.

Y/N:"Wait for me!"

When I screamed this, I could tell that they were shocked to me see.

Ningguang:"Y/N, what are you doing here?"

Y/N:"I am here to help. I don't let that thing destroy Liyue. Not today, not for all eternity."

Unknown woman:"Ok, we need every help that we can get."

I nodded at her. With that, we were brought to the Jade Palast. I took all my courage and exhaled. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at the woman with the purple hair.

 I looked at the woman with the purple hair