EIGHTEEN

R E A L L I F E

timothee chalamet and hugo hoffman, probably the last people others would've thought to get together. if we are being completely honest. they hadn't met until about seven months ago but it's like they had known each other for years. that seems cliché, but it's true. hugo knew it so when a small, frail boy, staring at his phone woke him up to the rainy new york morning. "gogo. gogo!" timothee aimlessly tapped hugo in the face. "timmy. timmy! oh my god what?" hugo looked down at the smaller boy, who shoved a video from tiktok in his face. "it's us. ah oh my goodness i love this." he squealed as hugo still tried to adjust to the brightness. timothee stay tucked under the covers and stretched his arms out. "ah ah! stay there." hugo snapped a picture quickly. a smile was evident on the both of their faces and it made the both of them extremely happy.

"i'll say it once, and i'll say it again." hugo placed his forehead on the ruly mess of curls peaking over timothee's own forehead. "i love you, lil timmy tim." timothee immediately pushed hugo only making him fall of the bed and onto the royal blue rug underneath him. "you son of a bitch, hugo hoffman!" laughs emitted from the taller boy and timothee stood up and dusted himself off. he was wearing hugo's favorite striped shirt, which was probably two sizes too big, and a size too big on hugo, that pooled around his wrists. it gave the small boy sweater paws, and who doesn't love sweater paws. he had a pair of drawstring shorts that were tied to fit up on his hips. his hair was unruly and hugo was in awe. "beautiful boy." timothee felt his face blush immensely. he shook his hands in the air and began leaving the room. "stop stop, your getting me flustered!" hugo giggled and decided it was probably a good idea to get up. he grabbed his phone off of the night stand stretched out, still under the warm duvet. his phone was flooded with texts and missed calls from julien, april, charlie, armie, stevie, and even finn. shit! he was supposed to come back to julien's apartment last night with timmy! he called julien first and foremost.

*incoming call from gogo that dumb whore*

bold is julien

italics is hugo

hugo! what the fuck! you were supposed to come back to my place last night!

i know, i know! i should've called.

uh yeah you fucking should have! we were all scared to death! you went to pick up timothee and never came back. is he okay?

yeah, yeah. he had a really bad run in with an old friend last night and needless to say it wasn't nice at all.

oh. well now i feel bad.

don't. i should've called to let you know what had happened.

for timmy not you, you whore. you should've called me.

*chuckles* ah i love you jules.

what did happen though, if you don't mind me asking.

i'm only telling you because you know timothee the most, but don't share this information with anyone.

wow okay, that serious. you don't really have to tell me.

i'll give you just a very brief summary.

got it.

there was this girl he knew who did some pretty fucked up things to him, like leaving him with someone she knew could end up causing him harm just cause it was an inconvenience for her to help him at the time.

ew.

anyways, she found him after the snl show last night and tried getting in his face again. it lead to an entire breakdown and it was honestly hurting me to watch but.

but what?

...

hugo hammer you spill tea right now.

i told him i loved him.

woah.

and he said is back! he fucking said it back! like timothee chalamet, loves me. god i'm so in love with him julien.

aww baby, i'm so happy for you. well you go back to having fun with your man, i'll let everyone else know, and maybe we can see you for lunch here?

for sure. thank you jules.

love you babes.

love you too.

authors note: sorry about not updating recently, :d this is a very filler chapter but im planning on making the next chapter extra long for you guys. also im so thankful for all of you reading. we're at almost 500 reads and i posted this story maybe a few months ago. so this story is getting way more attention than i expected. feel free to check out my other story and make requests.

writing other people in happy relationships makes up for the fact im not in one lmao :D